What happened to Mike Kshemaraja?

Sort of.. I am finding I get my first targets easier but having trouble managing the last.

That does make sense to me, although because I don't operate in that way I'm getting zip at the moment. I don't scale out, and generally trail widely and try to hold all day if possible. I've had a few go a reasonable way, say 0.5 to 1 risk, then come back and so out for nothing.

I've tried scaling out in various ways at different types of initial targets, but found that over time it hurt my returns. I suppose times like this are one of the downsides to that approach, because I could have picked up quite a few nibbles if I was exiting in stages.

Zen you missed the multi nic who was dishing out the abuse possibly not even Mike, the po-po soon gave them the boot.

That does make sense to me, although because I don't operate in that way I'm getting zip at the moment. I don't scale out, and generally trail widely and try to hold all day if possible. I've had a few go a reasonable way, say 0.5 to 1 risk, then come back and so out for nothing.

I've tried scaling out in various ways at different types of initial targets, but found that over time it hurt my returns. I suppose times like this are one of the downsides to that approach, because I could have picked up quite a few nibbles if I was exiting in stages.

I think it comes down to personality.

For scaling out - I need to get half my position off @ 4 ticks & then I've averaged my entry price on the remainder so that I am sitting fairly sweetly.

Trouble is - I'm not trading that many contracts, so I'm down to 1 pretty quickly. If I was trading 50 contracts, I could be a lot more flexible in how I scale out.

But I'm not...

Still, that's where I want to be, hence this scaling right now.

I think it comes down to personality.

For scaling out - I need to get half my position off @ 4 ticks & then I've averaged my entry price on the remainder so that I am sitting fairly sweetly.

Trouble is - I'm not trading that many contracts, so I'm down to 1 pretty quickly. If I was trading 50 contracts, I could be a lot more flexible in how I scale out.

But I'm not...

Still, that's where I want to be, hence this scaling right now.

Obviously it's down to what suits. It sounds like you're trading a lot more closely than I am, which makes sense if you're using the ladder. I don't think I'd be comfortable being that tight.

LOL

I would if I were going, I'm sure it would be fun.

But Naples is the destination. For all its faults (and they are legion) it's a wonderful city, and the region around it is simply fabulous.

You moonlighting for the Italian Tourist Board?

So the age old question.... why exit the way he did?? Just leave if you don't like it here. Makes no sense to me but what do I know.

Peter

>>>>>> Makes no sense to me but what do I know <<<<<<

You know how to count offside points real good. :whistling

You're the kinda fella who fights with wifey all night and gets no piece at night and then takes it out on us.

Only yours, but I stopped just past 1000 out of boredom. How's that DEMO acct doing?

You're the kinda fella who fights with wifey all night and gets no piece at night and then takes it out on us.

You're the only that has issues with insecurity. I stopped posting in your threads months ago yet you attempt to agitate me every chance you get. Keep trying though. The boundaries of your idiocy have not yet been reached.

Peter

WTF? :eek:

This guy does make some weird posts.

so some of you may think Mike is smokyFx ?

my bet is hes is TRO.....

Only yours, but I stopped just past 1000 out of boredom. How's that DEMO acct doing?

You're the only that has issues with insecurity. I stopped posting in your threads months ago yet you attempt to agitate me every chance you get. Keep trying though. The boundaries of your idiocy have not yet been reached.

Peter

You're counting offside points on an account you're sure is DEMO? :confused:

What kind of work do you do Peter, when you're not trading?