What happened to Mike Kshemaraja?

Mike's legit. He's posted enough that you can tell.

He's got his pride, though. He took offence at CV calling him vacuous. He also doesn't like the vendor nature of this forum. Too much lulz & scams, not enough about trading.

It's too bad since he gave me some good stuff to think about too since it seems he and I might be close in terms of style. :(

How can he be legit if what's posted about death threats is true? I don't believe anyone who has the emotional instability to send death threats to others on a bulletin board because they were called 'vacuous' has any chance of having the discipline to trade profitably.

How can he be legit if what's posted about death threats is true? I don't believe anyone who has the emotional instability to send death threats to others on a bulletin board because they were called 'vacuous' has any chance of having the discipline to trade profitably.

Quite - the merest questioning of his posts was met with a total meltdown.

Methinks thou dost protest too much.... etc...

Look - if Mike is really from Palermo, he's probably the son of an Indian immigrant tailor... anyone that knows Palermo will know all about it's place in the fashion industry and the way it is influenced by the Chinese and Indians.

Growing up the son of an immigrant in a tough town cannot be easy.

Let's give him a break....

Beheading isn't really the Southern Italians' and Sicilians' style. I mean, they're excitable, but not that excitable...

By coincidence, I'll be going over fairly soon. Can't wait. :)

What - Thailand????

You better come see me....

LOL

I would if I were going, I'm sure it would be fun.

But Naples is the destination. For all its faults (and they are legion) it's a wonderful city, and the region around it is simply fabulous.

What - Thailand????

You better come see me....

Just as an aside, are you finding things tricky at the moment? Lots of choppiness and what good moves there are I just can't find an excuse to get on board. Very frustrating.

I've kept out of trouble by and large, being down slightly over the month thus far (I'm not keeping score, but I do know that I've had mostly scratch with a couple of small losses). But it's getting pretty wearing.

As the mad old extra in Father Ted says, "Feckin' Greeks!".

Wishful thinking - now he knows where you live:eek:

Sorry, couldn't resist - it's a bad joke(n)

BTW He never issued a death threat against you

I'd like to see you survive having had your testicles cut off and fed to you and then having your head cut off.:p

Wishful thinking - now he knows where you live:eek:

Sorry, couldn't resist - it's a bad joke(n)

BTW He never issued a death threat against you

That's not what I heard. I was told that he threatened to give DT the fate that awaits Mr Charts, and said some nasty things about family members as well.

I'd like to see you survive having had your testicles cut off and fed to you and then having your head cut off.:p

Wasn't it C_V who was to lose his knackers? I got this second hand, so I don't know. Or was the de-ballocking going to be general?

I've pushed my trip back to around early feb now and there's a group of us going. We'll be in Bangkok for a weekend so I'm gonna hit you up when we get there :)

That'll be cool.

My advice - don't book anything past BKK - unless you get some sort of ultra-cheap package deal to do a beach too.

You can travel the country on ten quid and of course, you can travel in style with much more.

Just as an aside, are you finding things tricky at the moment? Lots of choppiness and what good moves there are I just can't find an excuse to get on board. Very frustrating.

I've kept out of trouble by and large, being down slightly over the month thus far (I'm not keeping score, but I do know that I've had mostly scratch with a couple of small losses). But it's getting pretty wearing.

As the mad old extra in Father Ted says, "Feckin' Greeks!".

Sort of.. I am finding I get my first targets easier but having trouble managing the last.

This volatility isn't that far off what we had 2nd half this year, so it's still a bit fresh in the head...