The Leopard and Hakuna Matata

We have been locked in this cycle for too long. From now on banned means exactly that.

Previously when these and other banned people come back they have been given some leeway on the basis that they were behaving and could be dealt with if they returned to form.

Invariably they do return to form, people get offended, irritated at our allowing it and so on. The process starts all over again unless the cycle is broken by definitive action and clear policy.

So there will be no more allowances regardless of promises or apparent changes in behaviour and when they do come back we'll have to do our best to spot them and do what's required.

There seems to be a correlation between people that want lulz and know about markets vs people that are offended by it and know nothing.

A site full of ignorant people will help nobody.

There seems to be a correlation between people that want lulz and know about markets vs people that are offended by it and know nothing.

I didn't see that correlation , on the contrary most members engaged in "lulz" are either losers or ex-traders !

I didn't see that correlation , on the contrary most members engaged in "lulz" are either losers or ex-traders !

I didn't see that correlation. Most members engaged in "lulz" are either gay or fat.

But the 2 members mentioned weren't banned for their lulz. It's not the lulz that's offensive but the trash and pics they end up posting and the breaching of site guidelines (AND FLAUNTING IT) to the point that mods are forced to act. Thankfully, most of the trash gets removed before most members see any of it.
I agree with some other members here it's a shame they have to be banned, but laying any of the fault on t2w is just wrong.

Peter

Last edited:
We have been locked in this cycle for too long. From now on banned means exactly that.

Previously when these and other banned people come back they have been given some leeway on the basis that they were behaving and could be dealt with if they returned to form.

Invariably they do return to form, people get offended, irritated at our allowing it and so on. The process starts all over again unless the cycle is broken by definitive action and clear policy.

So there will be no more allowances regardless of promises or apparent changes in behaviour and when they do come back we'll have to do our best to spot them and do what's required.

That should be easy since they make no bones about who they are almost immediately, although maybe that will change if it gets them immediately banned again.

Peter