The Leopard and Hakuna Matata

C

cablemonster

0 0
Hey

Just what happened to these guys. Was it a permanent ban? or a holiday?

Such a shame as they both seemed to know what they were talking about and the Leopard was hilarious.

They provided a bit of light relief to threads like 'EURUSD or USDEUR' or the old '50p to 5million in a week'.

ho hum.

:cry:

random12345

Established member
793 280
Hey

Just what happened to these guys. Was it a permanent ban? or a holiday?

Such a shame as they both seemed to know what they were talking about and the Leopard was hilarious.

They provided a bit of light relief to threads like 'EURUSD or USDEUR' or the old '50p to 5million in a week'.

ho hum.

:cry:

Freemasons got 'em.

Reactions: cablemonster

VielGeld

Experienced member
1,421 179
He couldn't stay civil. :(

Tbh, I think he was doing it on purpose. It seemed like he wanted to get banned this time around. I don't think he'll be coming back...

C

cablemonster

0 0

Tbh, I think he was doing it on purpose. It seemed like he wanted to get banned this time around. I don't think he'll be coming back...

when you say 'he' are you implying the Leopard and Hakuna were the same person or are you referring to one of them?

VielGeld

Experienced member
1,421 179
They may have both been Dash, so I've been referring to them as one person. No proof of that, though. Both were hiding behind proxies. :p

Reactions: timsk

robster970

Veteren member
4,566 1,390
Nobody who joins T2W is the same person they once were...:devilish:

This was my first post NT - http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/121714-algorithmic-trading-experiences.html#post1491102

Pictorially this is what has happened to me:

Before starting trading:

200px-Olly_Murs_Sommarkrysset_2012_By_Daniel_%C3%85hs_Karlsson.jpg

Now:

SNN3149GB_280_919187a.jpg

Reactions: wackypete2

barjon

Legendary member
10,705 1,809

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,055

This time??
How about EVERY time. Every ban was purposeful by both of them. As much as I liked some of their good posts and some lulz posts, they just resort to trying to see how far they can go before getting a ban. Somewhere they are both laughing hysterically at t2w for letting them do this ad infinitum.

Peter

trendie

Legendary member
6,840 1,398
What nics will they return under.

What with the animal themes, and possibly animation, I think we should watch out for Kung-Fu Panda.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock