What happened to this Black Swan character?

If you described him as an -rsehole you would only be insulting -rseholes he was more like a creature that crawled out of one

wow, this dude must have been a real pain in the ass, its a shame i wasnt around to get to know him better. sounds like them times were a right hoot.... lol

There was no multi-nic

What I was waffling on abooot is similar to this

Suicide by cop (multi) is a suicide method in which a suicidal individual (wishing to exit the cruel world of t2w) deliberately acts in a threatening way (i'll fooking biff you son you two bit chancer GTFO YOU EXCREMENTVAGINA), with the goal of provoking a lethal response from a law enforcement officer (multi) or other armed individual(take your pick), such as being shot to death (hounded off this suite of forums by multinics who continue to spread the madness while swan sweeps up circa 20% a month off the old 89 adjusted tick chart, mate bud bless damaged cba tbh iirc females sb co handbags fooktard by accident or design
nut in game ffs dave rampton loonbin emo overload smalls mecca bingo chancer son 4tf eu swinging whilst swinng running cycling world record weight lifter pissing on street fires and blah blah blah come back swanny come back:clap:

The Equals - Baby Come Back - YouTube

What I was waffling on abooot is similar to this

Suicide by cop (multi) is a suicide method in which a suicidal individual (wishing to exit the cruel world of t2w) deliberately acts in a threatening way (i'll fooking biff you son you two bit chancer GTFO YOU EXCREMENTVAGINA), with the goal of provoking a lethal response from a law enforcement officer (multi) or other armed individual(take your pick), such as being shot to death (hounded off this suite of forums by multinics who continue to spread the madness while swan sweeps up circa 20% a month off the old 89 adjusted tick chart, mate bud bless damaged cba tbh iirc females sb co handbags fooktard by accident or design
nut in game ffs dave rampton loonbin emo overload smalls mecca bingo chancer son 4tf eu swinging whilst swinng running cycling world record weight lifter pissing on street fires and blah blah blah come back swanny come back:clap:

The Equals - Baby Come Back - YouTube

I think that I agree with you but I'm not sure that I have your opinion straight in my mind.:D

BS was a threadbasher. I pulled him up more than once because as soon as he appeared, the writing was on the wall for OP . In fact, the thread became, quite often, a mass of pages of so called lultz ( I must have a poor sense of humour), often half a dozen pages, incredible as it may seem, in the period that I was away at work.

It's a pity because, when he had something to say, he was capable of writing good stuff. I think that he is someone who must be top dog and is paranoic about other thread starters.

I think that I agree with you but I'm not sure that I have your opinion straight in my mind.:D

BS was a threadbasher. I pulled him up more than once because as soon as he appeared, the writing was on the wall for OP . In fact, the thread became, quite often, a mass of pages of so called lultz ( I must have a poor sense of humour), often half a dozen pages, incredible as it may seem, in the period that I was away at work.

It's a pity because, when he had something to say, he was capable of writing good stuff. I think that he is someone who must be top dog and is paranoic about other thread starters.

BS lost all credibility when it turned out that he'd only been trading for a couple of years and not even tried spreadbetting until quite recently. If he really knew how to trade profitably he wouldn't waste his valuable time making hindsight videos for CMC.

BS lost all credibility when it turned out that he'd only been trading for a couple of years and not even tried spreadbetting until quite recently. If he really knew how to trade profitably he wouldn't waste his valuable time making hindsight videos for CMC.

:LOL: I have to say that the last pastime I wanted was to follow his opinions on other sites. Here, was quite enough.