Article What Goes Up Must Come Down

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,498 115
Finding a good entry, stop and target is fundamentally the most important aspect of trading and investing in any market, not just Forex. I have found over my years of teaching that when I introduce people to core strategies, they rarely ever want to use any of the other tools along with it because price will tell you all you need to know, if you learn to read it objectively. It will provide you with the clearest picture of the market and allow you to set stop losses, targets and entries without emotion and with controlled discipline. If you can learn to listen to what a price chart is really telling you rather than getting yourself caught up in unprofitable guesswork, you are, without doubt, on the right path to consistency in your trade plan. Learning to listen to price over your gut feelings is always the smartest approach to take.
It is for this reason that the teaching curriculum focuses on core strategies above all else. We look objectively at the price chart to recognize...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
What goes up must come down doesnt apply to markets or stocks i think it applies to traders' performance .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock