What broker to trade btc through not named Phemex

anel2ka

Been advised Phemex were decent (I'm in the UK).

Placed a couple 100x trades in the Phemex btc market for what looked liked cv.2k GBP realised P&L only to see 'exchange fees' more than offset my realised trade P&L and put me net in the red!!!! Outrageous. Left a really bad taste in the mouth, but I really need to take advantage of some of these crypto opps; it's a shame that IG prohibit anyone not a professional.

Any suggestions guys?

Been advised Phemex were decent (I'm in the UK).

Placed a couple 100x trades in the Phemex btc market for what looked liked cv.2k GBP realised P&L only to see 'exchange fees' more than offset my realised trade P&L and put me net in the red!!!! Outrageous. Left a really bad taste in the mouth, but I really need to take advantage of some of these crypto opps; it's a shame that IG prohibit anyone not a professional.

Any suggestions guys?
Personally I use Hugosway if you are looking to leverage. Same max leverage as you had by the looks of it at 1:100. Spreads are pretty reasonable and fees aren't bad. Few hours for withdrawals which is nice and they have been around for a good few years now.

I’m using EagleFX for around 2 years already and i’m satisfied. Good spreads, fast withdraws, responsive client support and good variety of crypto pairs. That’s all i need. You can check them too.

As people metioned you need to go with a broker known for crypto trading. People will talk about regulations but crypto is not so why would the broker you use. They offer the best out there and still have good reputations. Personally i have use Hugosway for some time with crypto now and love there honest platform. Well worth checking out.

Thanks for replies.
Will check those you mentioned out.
Surprised no one mentioned bybit.
Happy trading folks