What are your poor trading habits?

I have a problem of holding winning trades really need to just trust in the process and myself.

My day starts really well.
Tea, toast, aromatic candles, upbeat music.

I find that opening my charts causes most of my problems.

Set TP and SL then ignore the trade.

So key for me. Its part of my adjustments for sure. I need to place them and go about my day. so many have it ridiculous Rs and i have either tampered with them or not taken them. All in the process i suppose

Sometimes flow with the trend and forget to check for the major events happening, but thank God I've a habit of putting SL.

That is so true, SLs are so key to allow you not only to have a strategy you can backtest confidently but to protect your capital in a run of losers which is only natural according to the law of random distribution and large numbers

I used to open way too many trading positions. I admit that I still get carried away when I am in the live market but still have become better at controlling my emotions.
Why would you open more than one? Unless you mean on multiple pairs?

I can be too fearless (Or greedy if you want to put it in a bad way) at times while trading.

I had this problem of getting over-emotional after a loss. I used to get so pissed off that many times I tried to force a win, which I know is foolish. The losing emotions sometimes become so overwhelming that it gets difficult to follow a plan but mistakes always come with a lesson. I’ve learned that it is not possible to force a win, what I can do is to be prepared for every situation beforehand.
Yeah this is hard for sure at the beginning.

Emotions can sometimes become a huge barrier to your trading. So, it's always advisable to work seriously on your emotions so that your trades can't be ruined.

Failing to take profits and allowing a green trade to turn red. This is a problem that has haunted me for years and I’m still working on it

Failing to take profits and allowing a green trade to turn red. This is a problem that has haunted me for years and I’m still working on it
that's takes a huge emotional toll on you, on the other side you could have just terminated a trade with much more potential

Trying to figure out why a trade went against me as if the markets stepped out of line when really its just the nature of the beast

Lol I hear you my friend 🤣
Just after eating left over pizza and having a cuppa can't have tea without bikkes!!

I find i take my trades off when i should let them run to TP. It can be very hard to leave money on the table but im working on it for sure

I think the ultimate goal of a trade is to be able to take a loss without even questioning why provided you've stuck to your strategy