What are your poor trading habits?

pathsofglory

18 0
My worst trading habit is being inconsistent in following my trading plan and recording my trades in a trading journal. It has proved really beneficial whenever I religiously maintain my trading journal but I don’t know why I find it so much of a hassle. Also, following my trading plan when the market behaves differently to what I’ve expected is a hard task for me. I always end up deviating from it and taking unexpected decisions.

lotsea

16 1
At times, I avoid using a stop-loss in my trades and incur losses. When I am not making a profit for a longer duration, I tend to go for impulsive trading by chasing higher leverage without calculating the risk involved. These two are my horrible habits during a trade.

Christoffel

16 6
Being a huge fan of rock music, I used to listen to songs while trading. But I have stopped doing so as it was full of distractions while trading.

Reactions: IceThor

IceThor

183 40
Being a huge fan of rock music, I used to listen to songs while trading. But I have stopped doing so as it was full of distractions while trading.
What bands do you like?

AliForexTalks

36 2
One of the most destructive habits a trader can have is ignoring the rules of their own trading plan about when to enter and exit a trade. Breaking this bad habit means critically examining how you view the success or failure of any single trade.

trendie

Legendary member
6,878 1,430
My day starts really well.
Tea, toast, aromatic candles, upbeat music.

I find that opening my charts causes most of my problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock