What are you watching now?

trendie

Legendary member
6,232 1,007
A really good explanation of what a black hole may look like, and why it will looks like that.
Good visual explanation.

trendie

Legendary member
6,232 1,007
Another Richard Herring podcast from RHLSTP (RHLSTP!)..
Jess Thom has Tourettes, and the first few minutes seem uncomfortable, but then you zone it out, and she is a fascinating guest.
She has better emergency questions than Richard.
Jess (that Alan Davies has let himself go) Thom:

trendie

Legendary member
6,232 1,007
Freeman Dyson! Its a collection of very short clips (157 in total).
Absolutely engrossing chat by a brilliant mind, his life, work, and experiences amongst some of the greatest scientific minds of the latter part of the 20th century. (Feynman, Fermi, etc)

Nowler

Established member
955 75
I have been on a serious binge of TV show for the last 2-3 weeks.

- Billions
- Gotham
- The Blacklist

Been told today that Chernobyl is very good, but funnily enough I read 2 weeks ago (when fuming at how crap the final season of GoT was), that Chernobyl was hard to follow due to the way it was written/produced/shot....?

I'm not over the hurt of being rogered with that last season of GoT yet, so I will put Chernobyl on the back burner for now.

trendie

Legendary member
6,232 1,007
The Thick of It is now available on Iplayer!
When I saw Peter Capaldi as Doctor Who, I couldn't get out of my head how different Dr Who would be if he played it as Malcolm Tucker! :)
Absolutely cracking writing and performances in this political satire.

trendie

Legendary member
6,232 1,007
Sunday morning. YT suggests this fantastic program. Still as brilliant today as it was all those years ago.
The Prisoner ....