What are you listening to now?

Makes me genuinely sad he hasn't made music for so long. Now 68, time is running out:( I think this was a first (short) performance in 20 years?

Steve is a legend! That can never be replaced, but journey's legacy is in good hands..

They couldn't have picked a better lead. for the 21st century imo

he's filling big shoes

he sound wonderfully like Perry despite the faint accent. Wish him and Journey the best!

Oh girl stand be me, and I'm forever yours..faithfully

Last edited:
Steve is a legend! That can never be replaced, but journey's legacy is in good hands..

Arnel has a great voice but he has one major issue....he isn't Steve Perry. I like my bands as I like my cars and women....original condition.

It's not about you anymore, the millennial's will love him, and Journey too.

Thats all that matters now.

I am a millennial.

I don't think it's generational issue at all. Original is almost always best to most. A living, breathing original lineup that has persisted throughout the ages just evokes a greater sense of nostalgia and wonderment than introducing what can only be called at best, imitators. Especially so if the lions share of what they do is perform old tracks formerly performed by their predecessor.

Last edited:
ya whatever, millennial

you are at least 50 :)

The irony is, my parents are in their 50's. Yet I'm the one listening to the music they had on their radio back in the day whilst the only (well mostly) music they consume is the covers on Gary Barlow's show and X-factor:LOL: If I have to hear about 'that black guy that did a great Whitney Houston cover' anymore I'll stop talking to them.

They even use MTV:LOL:

I despair.

you know how the time flies
only yesterday was the time of our lives...

Last edited:
Foxes - Body Talk (Official Video)

I don't know why I like this, anyway...

Foxes - Body Talk (Official Video)

This is a great little video to watch - music not too bad.

Watch it all the way as one of the shoots fails to open and baby starts crying. There is more, won't tell you the ending :LOL: