What are the best trading courses?

pingu4392

Hi, I have a newbie question. I assume it has been answered before though. What is the best stock trading education course available? I don't know where else to ask or look for the answer here. Any info is welcome.

Hi, I have a newbie question. I assume it has been answered before though. What is the best stock trading education course available? I don't know where else to ask or look for the answer here. Any info is welcome.

Pingu, you haven't tried very hard. There isn't one person here who would advise you to take a course. If that hasn't been a constant theme on these forums, then perhaps we need flashing neon lights.
Everything you need is either here on this site, or can be found on other free educational sites or by getting many hundreds of hours in front of chart.

Don't waste your money on any of these 'educator' jokers.

Go google "3 Ducks Trading Systems", "Forex Useful" and "Baby Pips" - And of course check out the Trading Systems forum here for long established threads which are still active - ALL FREE!

thank you guys, that's helpful, never thought that the answer is so simple. I suspected the courses are not effective but was not as sure as now.

Fail, fail again, fail again. Perservere and find a way. These are the ones who succeed. It will take a while but it is possible as many on this forum will attest. It is worth it, or, it is good you tried and failed. If you continue and are profitable... You will thank yourself you did.

Even when you are taught, in this game you are better off to always find out for yourself, truths lead to new truths.

Cheers

Go google "3 Ducks Trading Systems", "Forex Useful" and "Baby Pips" - And of course check out the Trading Systems forum here for long established threads which are still active - ALL FREE!

A: 3 Ducks Trading System is a joke run by a joker/marketer and not a trader. Sorry he is a trader, just not a very good one or profitable one, hence why he hooks you with a free e-book and then tells you that you need to cough up a few hundred Euro's for the advance stuff. 1 or 2 sales per week is his wages.

B: Forex Useful is owned and run by a guy called Jon who is the 3 Ducks Trading System authors (Andy) mate as a joint venture, so its double the whammy. Take notice that all products/service on Forex Useful are price around £10-£20, the products are price so low so that you decide to buy them and then they get your email address to spam the hell out of you under different names/website with more expensive products etc.

C: Babypips trading school is complete and utter rubbish, it teaches you all the basic trash that retail traders use and fail with. Its designed to take newbies and teach them how to trade poorly so that they start trading on the affiliate brokers platforms that saturate the BP threads with banners and keep paying the spreads which BP make their money from.

My 2cents.

Take it from someone who has bought many courses and books in the past....

NONE are worth the paper they are written on!

Why spend many man hours writing or recording courses and then more man hours marketing it if you can trade successfully, other than you need the money becasue you can't trade successfully. Surely those hours are better spent making the "MILLIONS" that their fabulous strategies make and are writing about ;)

The only way to learn is to take advice from proven successful traders, not traders who claim to be professionals or make lots of money etc, but the ones who actually post proof of sucsess and have a long established track record of success which you can visibly see.

Also spend time trying to develop your own strategies based on theories you have and your interpretation on why the market moves.

If I can give you any advice it would be to look into intermarket analysis as a starting point and take things from there.

Nick

Thanks for your 2 cents - As it happens I have the utmost respect for both authors and for BabyPips - All 3 are certainly more useful than anything in your 2cents - In my opinion - For example all provide free systems, resources and updates, none of them MAKE YOU ever buy anything.

I use a separate email address when signing up to all websites (including this one) and I can say that I have never once been spammed by any of these 3 respectable free knowledge portals.

Look forward to you taking the time to share your knowledge and provide regular updates - Assuming you have something now you have eliminated the basic trash?

Agree about babypips being nonsense. OK I know their education facility has a sense of structure and some of the more obvious things are essential for any trader but there are a few total rubbish statements in there which tells me to doubt their credibility.

Thanks for your 2 cents - As it happens I have the utmost respect for both authors and for BabyPips - All 3 are certainly more useful than anything in your 2cents - In my opinion - For example all provide free systems, resources and updates, none of them MAKE YOU ever buy anything.

I use a separate email address when signing up to all websites (including this one) and I can say that I have never once been spammed by any of these 3 respectable free knowledge portals.

Look forward to you taking the time to share your knowledge and provide regular updates - Assuming you have something now you have eliminated the basic trash?

Thats entirely your choice to have huge respect for 2 non trading marketers that never post one shred of proof of a real account with real trades and real trading history. I was just pointing out that they are nothing more and nothing less than marketers... hence why they offer free systems etc to entice people to "JOIN" their mailing list.

As I said, was just giving my 2 cents and doing my bit to warn you about them.

As for my contribution, then I have started a trading diary in the journals section where I post my "real trades" "real account statements" my analysis and strategies, which in my opinion the one I posted today about the opening range is far Superior to what your 2 pals offer, maybe becasue I trade for a living and know what I'm taking about more than the 2 guys who 'spend' huge amounts of time writing free how to win guides and system to affiliate?

Again...my 2cents

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/179786-diary-dax30-daytrader.html#post2199798

There's tonnes of excellent free inforamtion on the internet don't waste your money.. The intelligent investor and securities analysis by Ben Graham are must reads for new traders

Sharper than a Serpent's Tooth

Agree about babypips being nonsense. OK I know their education facility has a sense of structure and some of the more obvious things are essential for any trader but there are a few total rubbish statements in there which tells me to doubt their credibility.
I wouldn't agree that BabyPips is nonsense, I found it very useful when starting out, and respect their achievement. I have moved on to Forex Razor for two reasons: the way they structure and moderate their contest, and the fact that there are traders in that forum that do share what they know, and don't know.

I wouldn't agree that BabyPips is nonsense, I found it very useful when starting out, and respect their achievement. I have moved on to Forex Razor for two reasons: the way they structure and moderate their contest, and the fact that there are traders in that forum that do share what they know, and don't know.

Baby pips is ok ............I will look at Forex Razor as must confess ive never heard of it .....

N