Courses , Horses & Courses

mma

233 0
Since the topic of courses and costs have come up .

Let me ask you all : How much would you pay for a trading course which say guarantees you make at least 2x your capital within a year .

Assume that guarantees can be realistically called in. Please answer honestly & realistically ONLY from the choices below.

£1500 - 2000

£2000 - 2500

£2500 - 3000

Over £3000

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
Are you doing marketing research for your course?

Double my capital in a year? Pah! DW and VS appear to promise that I can get millions out of the market for only one hour's effort a week.

mma

233 0
* Are you doing marketing research for your course?

Double my capital in a year? Pah! DW and VS appear to promise that I can get millions out of the market for only one hour's effort a week. *

It's just a question . Whether I offer a course or not , it will make not 1 jot of difference to it , how people answer this.

I'm just curious .

I am not saying that double your capital ( at least ) is what I AM offering . It's just a hypothetical amount which happens to be realistic .

You're telling me you would spurn a guarantee to make 15k from 15k cap .

Now who's pahing ?

VS and Co. promise millions ,that's why they are known as BS artists.

Last edited:

sidinuk

Established member
624 5
Are you saying that you would make up the shortfall? If the system somehow lost 30k instead of making 15k you'd make up the 45k difference?

iq200

347 14
Any person who pays a load to go on a course which promises untold riches *deserves* to lose his/her money...

Reminds me of the Nigerian (and now Iraqi) money scams.....

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
Interesting point. The fraud squad are actively persuing the Nigerian Scammers. Can only be a matter of time before they realise there's an equally lucrative one going on right on their doorstep. :cheesy:

mma

233 0
* Are you saying that you would make up the shortfall? If the system somehow lost 30k instead of making 15k you'd make up the 45k difference? *

You are jumping to unduely dire conclusions .

any half decent course would have stopped you from trading long before you made those kind of losses.

A guarantee usually refers to the price of product which in this case would be course fees, nothing else . Then again I think you knew this .

Just trying to impress yourself ? - I feel sorry for you.

twiggytwo

206 4
I saw think I read someware this little pearl
Those that can do! and those that cannot teach !
so keep your money in your pocket !

mma

233 0
Yes , isn't it just ?

I wish people would at least be consistent in their views instead of this very selective criticism .

But at least more people are noticing now - shows members are not all mugs .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock