Courses , Horses & Courses

mma

Since the topic of courses and costs have come up .

Let me ask you all : How much would you pay for a trading course which say guarantees you make at least 2x your capital within a year .

Assume that guarantees can be realistically called in. Please answer honestly & realistically ONLY from the choices below.

£1500 - 2000

£2000 - 2500

£2500 - 3000

Over £3000

Are you doing marketing research for your course?

Double my capital in a year? Pah! DW and VS appear to promise that I can get millions out of the market for only one hour's effort a week.

* Are you doing marketing research for your course?

Double my capital in a year? Pah! DW and VS appear to promise that I can get millions out of the market for only one hour's effort a week. *

It's just a question . Whether I offer a course or not , it will make not 1 jot of difference to it , how people answer this.

I'm just curious .

I am not saying that double your capital ( at least ) is what I AM offering . It's just a hypothetical amount which happens to be realistic .

You're telling me you would spurn a guarantee to make 15k from 15k cap .

Now who's pahing ?

VS and Co. promise millions ,that's why they are known as BS artists.

Last edited:
Are you saying that you would make up the shortfall? If the system somehow lost 30k instead of making 15k you'd make up the 45k difference?

Any person who pays a load to go on a course which promises untold riches *deserves* to lose his/her money...

Reminds me of the Nigerian (and now Iraqi) money scams.....

Interesting point. The fraud squad are actively persuing the Nigerian Scammers. Can only be a matter of time before they realise there's an equally lucrative one going on right on their doorstep. :cheesy:

* Are you saying that you would make up the shortfall? If the system somehow lost 30k instead of making 15k you'd make up the 45k difference? *

You are jumping to unduely dire conclusions .

any half decent course would have stopped you from trading long before you made those kind of losses.

A guarantee usually refers to the price of product which in this case would be course fees, nothing else . Then again I think you knew this .

Just trying to impress yourself ? - I feel sorry for you.

I saw think I read someware this little pearl
Those that can do! and those that cannot teach !
so keep your money in your pocket !

apparently going by what VS , DW and others are doing , thousands would disagree with you .

Isn't it funny that twiggytwo did not post his/her comment on the Naz/Mr C thread...

Yes , isn't it just ?

I wish people would at least be consistent in their views instead of this very selective criticism .

But at least more people are noticing now - shows members are not all mugs .