West London Traders Meet

Hi guys,

Whens the next meet? How about this sunday in Ealing? I'll start the ball rolling...

1. Madharde(Hardeep)

When

hi people please post any future meets, fed up with making too many mistakes would like to meet and talk to some real people, plus any help and tips on spreadbetting will help Thanks

Hi

I would be like to come to your next Ealing meetup, I live locally. Please add me to the list

Thanks
Mansukh Hirani

Ok how about this Sunday @ 2pm In Ealing, I'll start the ball rolling:

1. Madharde(Hardeep)

Hi

I will be coming also. Please confirm the venue address and time

Thanks
Mansukh Hirani

Not sure if Pudha is coming. Theres a Pub on Spring Bridge Rd which I know of. Its next to the car park(opposite HMV) forgotten the name though.

Hey guys, please tell me exactly where it is ? My knowledge of Ealing does not go far beyond the Townhouse pub.

Thanks

Order_Entry_Clerk

Software

Hi to all west london traders & spread betters, a question i would like to ask and hope one of you may be able to help as a compleat novice i have opened a spread betting account with at the moment not to much luck, i know every body likes to say they are winners i know that is not all to true, so i am looking for some kind of software to help and have fond somthing that came through from moneymorning the software is called DONT TELL THE PROFESSIONALS some kind of get rich while on holiday plan, has anybody heard of it, is it ok or just another scam, many thanks Terry

unluckky7 - Sounds like another scam! Half of these so called 'get rich schemes' are sold by individuals who do not even trade! If they worked, then ask yourself why would they be telling the whole world about it! These individuals actually make more money selling their services than they do trading! I believe the key to successful trading is Money Management! this cannot be stressed enough!

Donaldduke - How you doing? It was good to meet up the other week! We should organise another meet, and hopefully pudha can make it too.

Thanks

Thanks Madharde, still so much to think about trading anything is hard with so much to take in, i try to read info for help only to find there is so much i feel my head is going to expload, would also like to come to one of the meets and talk to the every day people who like the same thing, again thanks Terry

Aloha people ive been using this forum for just under 1week, but have already had 1 very sucessful meetup with a fellow trader, and hopefully who i can now call a sort of friend.. :)

And so would be happy to meet some more traders...
If anyone is from the Staines / sw london area i could arrange another meetup??

Pm me if your interested