We're moving...

zambuck

Experienced member
1,608 102
Thanks for comments and advise for help...it is all fine now...you had given me a lead...and I tweaked following:

On Norton there were three site addresses.....t2w.com, trade2win.co.uk and trade2win.com...

So I deleted the first two...

Cleaned all the cookies and re entered the site...

On trade2win.com domain I allowed 'scrip' command....and that was it..!! all works fine now...

The pop ups was blocked by Norton on this site and has been the case ever since....but that wasn't the cause..

However I am now occasionally getting following error message, only while I am on this site as follows:

A run time error has occurred
Do you wish to debug
Line 47
error: 'SymRealWinOpen' is undefined

regards

theknifemac

340 0
zambuck said:
However I am now occasionally getting following error message, only while I am on this site as follows:

A run time error has occurred
Do you wish to debug
Line 47
error: 'SymRealWinOpen' is undefined

regards
Zambuck

Its not much help but that sounds like a problem with Norton as their software used to be from Symantec. I guess they are putting in handlers for new window requests and thus can block them depending on the settings. Probably worth having a poke around the Norton website - they also have a page where you can check your settings and installation, this often will fix problems.

Cheers

Stew

zambuck

Experienced member
1,608 102
edit

Thanks...I did run that on their site....but it seems that version 2004 is giving few errors on occasions...their 2002 version was very stable...

For some reason that error has now gone after rebooting...maybe it was glitch left over from my earlier tweakings...

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock