T2W Moving to New Servers

Thanks for letting me know - I noticed an error too last night, we're looking into this today.

Since your move to the new servers I've been plagued by the phishing report page :eek:

Norton doesn't like you any more :LOL:

Attachments

• phishing.JPG
    phishing.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 161
Thumb down image is wrong

The thumb down image is anatomically wrong!

Thumb Up is correct (y)

Thumb is closest to the face, knuckles on the outside.

But, if he was to rotate his wrist to give a thumb down, his knuckles would be closest to his face and thumb on the outside. Can't see any problems with the others. Maybe the colour of the smart mans hat isn't quite the right shade of black.

Attachments

• thumbdown.bmp
    42.2 KB · Views: 108
Strange things in the user control panel... where I normally see the new posts, I now see posts from last week from subscribed threads that have not changed since. I've tried logging out and back in but the problem remains. Just noticed it this morning.

Site very very slow today... have never experienced it this bad, am I the only one who's experiencing this?

vvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

sssssssssssssssslllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww:jester:

Sorry about the slowness - we're aware of it and fixing it now, should be faster already. Tomorrow we're putting some optimisations into place which will significantly speed things up.

Sorry about the slowness - we're aware of it and fixing it now, should be faster already. Tomorrow we're putting some optimisations into place which will significantly speed things up.

THIS FORUM IS STILL AS SLOW AS A WET WEEK :mad:

Fwiw, I prefer to have it fully functional first and than see it speed up a bit...

this is perfect!

create post,

submit post,

go downstairs,

open beer,

drink beer,

back upstairs

post submitted,

what could be better,

Glen

number of posts per night = number of beers per night

this is perfect!