Welcome all

Hello to all of you here on the technical trader forum. This is my first post here since joining and wanted firstly to say what an extensive and valuable resource this forum is and huge thanks for all the time and effort that has been put in to make it what it is.

Right down to business.

Having read extensively through the threads here I would like to put down where I’m at. I have to also add this is a revolution to my way of thinking and my view of the market so any mistakes please set me straight. Also I am primarily involved in the daytrading aspect of Grey1’s method.

Thought process.

Always primary concern is risk risk risk. Keep it controlled.

Identify market phase (trending / cycle)

Use cross time frame analysis of exhaustion engine to identify the point and direction to trade.

Trade stocks from the list that are weakest / strongest on the day and at exhaustion point.

I should also state that I am not currently running T.S so am using the basic exhaustion set up and don’t have radar screen or vwap yet.

Hence I am not actually trading in stocks but a derivative of the dow instead. Even in this very basic form what has been put on these threads and the concepts explained particularly the market phases is invaluable imho.

Thank you once again.

bd.

A very quick hi here; just got access, and see I have a lot of reading ahead of me! Thanks to Grey1 for letting me in!

I'm a full time software developer, and am approaching trading from an automation point of view. Have been working on a statistical trend-bounce catching system that auto-trades against Interactive Broker's API; so far, mostly getting there, but it has significant issues in actual execution. I'm focused on forex at the moment as the 24/7 nature works well with automated systems that don't need to sleep. If anyone's curious, there's a track of what I've been up to over at http://www.trade2win.com/boards/mechanical-systems-trading/33294-going-live-monday-23rd.html

A very quick hi here; just got access, and see I have a lot of reading ahead of me! Thanks to Grey1 for letting me in!

I'm a full time software developer, and am approaching trading from an automation point of view. Have been working on a statistical trend-bounce catching system that auto-trades against Interactive Broker's API; so far, mostly getting there, but it has significant issues in actual execution. I'm focused on forex at the moment as the 24/7 nature works well with automated systems that don't need to sleep. If anyone's curious, there's a track of what I've been up to over at http://www.trade2win.com/boards/mechanical-systems-trading/33294-going-live-monday-23rd.html

Hi

I do have an automated cycle based trading system using TS executed through IB's API. The code is very profitable unless it gets caught in very non technical day with loads of conflicting NEWS .

Grey1

Thank you Iraj for allowing me into this exceptional forum. I've been reading so many interesting ideas and can't wait to learn more.

I'm still trying to get to grips with the main trading system espoused but hope to start paper trading it very soon. I have some experience swing trading most of the major futures markets on the daily timeframe. I'm at the stage where I'm deciding whether to position trade or day trade for a few years. Iraj's strategy seems very seductive and I'm hoping I can make a go of it very soon.

Thanks again..

Good trading to you all!

Naeem

Thank you Iraj for allowing me into this exceptional forum. I've been reading so many interesting ideas and can't wait to learn more.

I'm still trying to get to grips with the main trading system espoused but hope to start paper trading it very soon. I have some experience swing trading most of the major futures markets on the daily timeframe. I'm at the stage where I'm deciding whether to position trade or day trade for a few years. Iraj's strategy seems very seductive and I'm hoping I can make a go of it very soon.

Thanks again..

Good trading to you all!

Naeem

Hi

I am going to out line the frame work of my strategy once more in my LIVE trading seminar,, If you care to attend then you have saved your self years of reading ,, No one learn plumbing or cooking by reading ,, It is best to be shown in real time.

My work is simple but needs practice , There are no two days that are the same in the market this is why it is difficult to explain things in the BB using any strategy .

We are dealing with humans in the market. IN absence of major NEWS spikes, cycle analysis is awesome,, It bloody works wonders,,, I mean it ,,

I am going to explain risk and why stock trading can be less riskier if used correctly compare to any other instruments such as Futures. I welcome members to attend . This seminar on its own is not enough to turn your trading expertise around because we need to have so many different days and scenarios so you can all see How I deal with them.. DONOT EVER GIVE UP GUYS PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

WE WILL WIN on 26th of SEP NO MATTER WHAT

Grey1

Hi

I am going to out line the frame work of my strategy once more in my LIVE trading seminar,, If you care to attend then you have saved your self years of reading ,, No one learn plumbing or cooking by reading ,, It is best to be shown in real time.

My work is simple but needs practice , There are no two days that are the same in the market this is why it is difficult to explain things in the BB using any strategy .

We are dealing with humans in the market. IN absence of major NEWS spikes, cycle analysis is awesome,, It bloody works wonders,,, I mean it ,,

I am going to explain risk and why stock trading can be less riskier if used correctly compare to any other instruments such as Futures. I welcome members to attend . This seminar on its own is not enough to turn your trading expertise around because we need to have so many different days and scenarios so you can all see How I deal with them.. DONOT EVER GIVE UP GUYS PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

WE WILL WIN on 26th of SEP NO MATTER WHAT

Grey1

I can't wait thanks so much matey. :clap:

Regards
lote

Hi new to this BB i hope to learn a great deal from each of you. I have a question about the monthly members, is that a different section from this bb, or is it all inclusive? I agree not to post or repeat any of the lessons learned here on any other board. Nice to meet you all look forward to becoming a better trader.

It is all inclusive, next Friday (Sept 26th) is when we next meet in Paltalk to trade live.

Paul

hi guys, new member, and looking forward to sharing and trading ideas, i'll start reading now to catch up, thanks grey1

Yes, thanks very much grey1. So much fantastic information here, now just need a way to absorb it all into my brain!

Thanks to @iq200 for volunteering to manage this forum, TT aka Technical Trader forum is back. Hopefully those interested in the TT methodology will find it of great value. For now it's open to all.

Thanks to @iq200 for volunteering to manage this forum, TT aka Technical Trader forum is back. Hopefully those interested in the TT methodology will find it of great value. For now it's open to all.
Thanks Sharky and good to see ya again :)