Weekly forecast for S&P 500 cash 2011

1250 then boys - reckon it'll break the support around the 1260ish level and bounce off the low around 1246 from March.

Reckon debt ceiling raise is priced in.

Subaru with 171k on the clock died at the weekend. Been buying a car today.

average = 1323
wt average = 1326
up 9
down 1
highest 1351
lowest 1250

good luck

1250 then boys - reckon it'll break the support around the 1260ish level and bounce off the low around 1246 from March.

Reckon debt ceiling raise is priced in.

Subaru with 171k on the clock died at the weekend. Been buying a car today.

what sort ?

what sort ?

320i Convertible. Simultaneously sensible, stupid and vaguely economical. Had lots of flip tops of all sorts before and during the early parts with the Mrs. Then got sensible for a while whilst the kids were young.

If I want batsh1t stupid I'd buy a Yamaha R6 but that's a whole different conversation with the Mrs. Boat is up for sale so nice cars are back on the cards again as that moneypit is coming to an end.

That's very interesting for me considering I'm theortically on the other side of this trade. :LOL:

Yes but my trade is purely based on the Average Pat Indicator... API as I like to call it... :idea:

It's been tailored and weighted over many weeks and months and so far it has been on a two week winning streak... :) (y)

Yes but my trade is purely based on the Average Pat Indicator... API as I like to call it... :idea:

It's been tailored and weighted over many weeks and months and so far it has been on a two week winning streak... :) (y)

Oh no - this is like fading your own calls!!!!

It should be near its short term bottom imho but may not do too much until the vote tonight. I'll think about it as have nearly made my 2% for today.

A pic of Rob's car - envy :eek:

Attachments

• 320i.htm
    12.8 KB · Views: 226
That is the car pat - the SE in silver except with grey leather. Not new though, 4 years old - let somebody else take the hit on depreciation.

I am excited though - feel like a kid.

That is the car pat - the SE in silver except with grey leather. Not new though, 4 years old - let somebody else take the hit on depreciation.

I am excited though - feel like a kid.

I'm very happy for you Robster - I can just see your tearing down your street at 20mph with the top down blasting out those 80s tracks. :cheesy:

Your da man dude... (y)

I'm very happy for you Robster - I can just see your tearing down your street at 20mph with the top down blasting out those 80s tracks. :cheesy:

Your da man dude... (y)

Even worse - Radio 3.

The good thing about being in your 40's is that you really don't give a **** about what anybody else thinks.

Or maybe I just have no shame. :eek:

Cheers Pat,

Long @ 1280.5, SL @ 1250.5 target 1325.5 will do me... :)

Just about in. I reckon it will get stopped out.

Last one came within 5 pips. Currently 1252.9...

Will not move SL. If 1248 gets breached may consider short.

Alternatively - Robster your sentiments may well be right and it could bounce from here...

Easy come easy go. :|

I shut up shop today just after 4pm thinking it was consolidating around 1273 (ES) and thinking it would take off north again.

This evening I was experimenting with x_trader on sim and after I finally got it running, loaded up ES to see it had barreled down when I wasn't looking. Be interesting to see what it does now for the rest of the week.

Just about in. I reckon it will get stopped out.

Last one came within 5 pips. Currently 1252.9...

Will not move SL. If 1248 gets breached may consider short.

Alternatively - Robster your sentiments may well be right and it could bounce from here...

Easy come easy go. :|

Sorry to see you suffering a bit AT. Looks like you are the only one who got the drop right tho. I thought there would be a bounce of relief if those Washington clots passed something - looks like the fudge was too much for the savvy markets. This is where patriotism kills trades imho.

Sorry to see you suffering a bit AT. Looks like you are the only one who got the drop right tho. I thought there would be a bounce of relief if those Washington clots passed something - looks like the fudge was too much for the savvy markets. This is where patriotism kills trades imho.

Cheers Pat, but I have it as I got it totally wrong by virtue of the loss sustained.

With the benefit of hindsight - the news really messed me up. This debt bill etc etc.

Technically - the markets closed below the magic 1300 last week - 1292. The sign was written on the wall. I should have paid more attention to the 1300 psychological level. Not the stupid news which is nothing but noise.

Also we've made lower highs; 2nd May, 7th July & 21st July.

BIG question - another battle for 1300 will take place and then it will be up or down. I was bearish over all before and this is now playing out.

20-20 rear vision is crystal clear... :(

Cheers Pat, but I have it as I got it totally wrong by virtue of the loss sustained.

With the benefit of hindsight - the news really messed me up. This debt bill etc etc.

Technically - the markets closed below the magic 1300 last week - 1292. The sign was written on the wall. I should have paid more attention to the 1300 psychological level. Not the stupid news which is nothing but noise.

Also we've made lower highs; 2nd May, 7th July & 21st July.

BIG question - another battle for 1300 will take place and then it will be up or down. I was bearish over all before and this is now playing out.

20-20 rear vision is crystal clear... :(

Don't go for the bounce ?