Watch Nycomed Amersham PLC..

Riz

Experienced member
Chart shaping up nicely at 570..classic TA signals..upgraded by Comerzbank...most important of all Uncle picked it in his competition with Cookie and Shelman... :)

A smooth operator is our 'uncle'.
I believe NAM are researching prostate drugs, not really my sector but these stocks can be more volatile than the techies...well worth watching along with Cambridge antibody CAT.
Steve

UP 8 (1.4%) at 578..keep watching if it sustains todays gains..

Upgraded by HSBC Securities to "add" from "hold" at 578p, but cut its price target on the stock to 645p from 680p.

Keep watching..if not in yet..

failing to break 580 resistance level, NAM being falling for two days..today -30 to 525...even530 support level where it formed double bottom last week didn't help..

Although it said trading was in line with expectations, it also said the flotation of APBiotech, its joint venture with Pharmacia Corporation, would take place, subject to market conditions, after Nycomed's full-year results in February...that and ING Barings Charterhouse reiterating its "sell" recommendation on the stock caused NAM to fall 55p in two days...lowest since end of April...

In the meantime WestLB Panmure reiterated its buy rating for NAM...

------------------
wizard6.gif

Would concur, its worth being on any Watch List, but the trend is generally down, so if venturing at the right opportunity, be prepared to keep the STOP tight.

John

Back on track after yesterday’s gene patent victory which made ING Barings to upgrade its stance to “buy” from “sell” and WestLB Panmure to reiterate its “buy” stance...

Up +8 to 543...

Back to the top of my watch list..

------------------
wizard6.gif