Competition - Leaderboard

waldorf

141 1
Let that be a lesson to you Murry-Cookie-Macher remember to cover your inside line and no swerving,see you at the finish. Trying for the rostrum

------------------

Col

Double Six

30 2
Hey Cookie, your chance in life is coming up. News is that Murray Walker is retiring. We'll put your name forward as a replacement. Think of it... travel... Monaco, the States, the stars, the high-life, the money, the fame, the women, phew those women...
Doing a great job here in the meantime, though.
Thanks,

cookie

248 1
'66' - I've done it all mate, thats why I'm divorced and skint !!!

Still got me BMW though - so watch out Waldorf !!!!

Cookie

cookie

248 1
Lap 4

And what an incredible race this is turning into with car '66' (+37.9%) snatching back the lead from 'Dabrom (+27.9%) with a remarkable show of Schumachereez and moving further away in front of the chasing pack led by 'Rthakkar' (+7.5%) in third who is still some five car lenghts ahead of 'Waldorf' (+2.6%) in fourth and 'Cookie' (+0.8%)in 5th. The remainder are still in negative territory and yet to make a significant contribution to the race save that of 'Uncle' (-15.7%) who having emerged from the pits clutching a falling knife thrown by one of his SHP mechanics appears to be going backwards. I think he must be stuck in reverse!!

Going into the last lap - who will be the winner??

Good Luck

Murray Cookie

Double Six

30 2
Still plenty of mileage in Gearhouse. News this afternoon of the major shareholder, who sold out and caused a stop-loss landslide, has bought back in. More to come tomorrow, I reckon.
Regards,
Paul.

cookie

248 1
Result

And its Double Six who takes the Chequered Flag in first place at least 11 seconds ahead of Dabrom in second and Waldorf who with a major final bend manouvre overtaking rthakkar to take third.

Gentleman please climb the stairs to the podium and Double Six uncork the champagne - Well done and congratulations.

Uncle having managed to find a forward gear nearly caught Cigar but alas is presented with the wooden spoon. Notably Antny appeared from absolutely nowhere to take 5th.

Final positions

1st-Double Six-(+34.5%)
2nd-Dabrom-(+23.8%)
3rd-Waldorf-(+5.2%)
4th-Rthakkar-(+3.7%)
5th-Antny-(+1.6%)
6th-Martymcc-(0.0%)
7th-Joe-(-1.8%)
8th-Rizgar-(-1.9%)
9th-Cookie-(-2.3%)
10th-Trend-(-4.3%)
11th-Reality-(-4.5%)
11th-Shelman-(-4.5%)
13th-Hill Farmer-(-6.4%)
14th-Cigar-(-12.6%)
15th-Uncle-(-15.2%)

Well done all and back to the studio.

Cookie

------------------

Riz

Experienced member
1,266 5
Well Done!!! 66, Dab, Wal, Rtha and Anthny all in profit..that's the whole point...

And also a long applause for The Ref for a perfect comp..see you all at the next one..

------------------

Double Six

30 2
Tell you the truth, I ran out of petrol just before the end! Just managed to coast through. Thought someone might catch me, but into the pits for a fill and I'm off on me lap of honour.
I might just be using the same vehicle for the next race.
Just gotta wash me pants now.

Cheers All,
Paul.

dabrom

28 0
Yes and my rubber band broke on the last lap but managed to freewheel in.Just a shame I didn't believe enough in it to speculate with hard cash.That's life though.

Dab