Competition - Leaderboard

Someone said I needed to get a grip so I'm changing from slicks to wet weather tyres!

Result

And its Double Six who takes the Chequered Flag in first place at least 11 seconds ahead of Dabrom in second and Waldorf who with a major final bend manouvre overtaking rthakkar to take third.

Gentleman please climb the stairs to the podium and Double Six uncork the champagne - Well done and congratulations.

Uncle having managed to find a forward gear nearly caught Cigar but alas is presented with the wooden spoon. Notably Antny appeared from absolutely nowhere to take 5th.

Final positions

1st-Double Six-(+34.5%)
2nd-Dabrom-(+23.8%)
3rd-Waldorf-(+5.2%)
4th-Rthakkar-(+3.7%)
5th-Antny-(+1.6%)
6th-Martymcc-(0.0%)
7th-Joe-(-1.8%)
8th-Rizgar-(-1.9%)
9th-Cookie-(-2.3%)
10th-Trend-(-4.3%)
11th-Reality-(-4.5%)
11th-Shelman-(-4.5%)
13th-Hill Farmer-(-6.4%)
14th-Cigar-(-12.6%)
15th-Uncle-(-15.2%)

Well done all and back to the studio.

Cookie

------------------
monkey11.gif

Well Done!!! 66, Dab, Wal, Rtha and Anthny all in profit..that's the whole point...

And also a long applause for The Ref for a perfect comp..see you all at the next one..

------------------
wizard6.gif

Tell you the truth, I ran out of petrol just before the end! Just managed to coast through. Thought someone might catch me, but into the pits for a fill and I'm off on me lap of honour.
I might just be using the same vehicle for the next race.
Just gotta wash me pants now.

Cheers All,
Paul.

Yes and my rubber band broke on the last lap but managed to freewheel in.Just a shame I didn't believe enough in it to speculate with hard cash.That's life though.

Dab

Am out of Shire Pharm SHP at 984.

Bide me time for this one another day.

John