Competition Results Day Four

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
Mark my words of Yesterday! I said Dabrom was the one to watch!He's moved up another10% today, rocketing him to first place and knocking Cigar off his perch who has clearly peaked too early!Cigar ended the day 5% down, resulting in a week's gain of 16.58%. Chartman continues steady growth putting on 0.5% to end at 9.12% in third place.
Of the Shorters,Antny would be in the lead but picked CTC as a long......Martymcc takes the lead with LOG losing a further 3% today,taking his week's loss to 9.3%.Chartman and Hill slide down into second place with BSY losing another 3% today ending at a loss of 8.15% for the week. Shrewd Shelman closed his position yesterday( smart call) and has ended at a loss of 7.94% .Is this smart enough? Will BSY and Logica lose ground tomorrow and hand the spoils to Shelman....Tomorrow will reveal all!
If you want to track the day's contenders, Chartman only needs a gain of just 1% against Dabrom and Cigar to claim victory. BUT it's a funny old game and who knows- there could be a dark horse lurking in the form of Antny with CTC, or another big gain from Dabrom and TOA......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock