Watch me kick the markets as@

Mods feel free to delete but im going to have a pop at currys(shop)very incompetent.a little background-ive ordered 2 sets of headphones in the past-customer to collect instore-never received any phone calls as stipulated-transpires that they received them in the back office and just put them on the shelves.that should have been a warning but like a fool i ordered a dyson-none in store but 6 in the warehouse.paid and waited for phone call that never came-1 week later i made several calls and in a nutshell the model had been discontinued even though the system said that they had them.they then tried to sell me a substandard model-i got my money back-so if dealing expect bullshirt

https://twitter.com/61Point8Percent
NICE DEMO ACCOUNT-IM SURE HE WILL NOW BE TRADING SUNDAY ASWELL.

Hi Itspossible

Have you noticed he's not very good on Fx trading and he has negative red pips and then shows positive in blue money results ??

Then on another line - positive blue points/ pips - but shows a red loss in cash?

Talk about the devil in the detail lol

I had never heard of this infamous Davie Robertson until I joined T2W - but he must no be up there as one of the dodgiest trading vendors in Europe - never mind the UK

Regards

F

^^brokers make you go broke and the quickest way to make a small fortune on the markets is to start with a large 1.
tumblr_mplqkzGngp1sxviy0o1_400.gif

Lol davie has just closed another twitter account as he was shorting the dax-blew his account and closed it down -what a wally