Watch me kick the markets as@

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.

itspossible

Sep 25, 2014
^The general consenus is that its a man

itspossible

Sep 25, 2014
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Abraham Lincoln

itspossible

Sep 25, 2014
I think im going to start trading again.the fingers crossed method.hold very volatile stuff overnight without stops.im not even going to look at the position overnight.yeah it may go 100 to 200 offside but hey im an amazing trader so ill just ignore that and make it back with my other trades.THATS GOT TO BE THE WAY FORWARD GANG.im creating a Trade mark for it.Its called the offside praying method

;)

itspossible

Sep 25, 2014
i was about to press the button,trade and then make up some spurious profits when everything comes right after being offside for a week.but you know what i couldnt do it.i looked into my heart and the eyes of my spaniel and i just cant .i love you all-goodnight fellow traders .

itspossible

Sep 25, 2014
Just back from my hols and i cant believe it.
I thought that i had opened a demo account but i clicked the wrong button and it was an actual live account.I made some crazy bets on oil/gold and various other instruments that i know NOTHING about.
I am now a paper millionaire .i will be posting my dinner soon................the story continues........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sJqTDaOrTg

itspossible

Sep 25, 2014
https://twitter.com/Bruce01Wayne/status/589009114082238464
lolz
a perfect example of buying at the wrong time
incidentally i shorted the dax and dow at exactly the right time.Obviously for £100 per point.
I am now a multi millionaire.In fact i am a little worried that my broker may now have gone bust.
Keep it real gang c ya

I gave myself a nice treat.
Forgot to mention that i am having my dinner now

Last edited: