Watch me kick the markets as@

^^^^MY TT is coming on mate-have the 4 main shots now.bbb and davie robertsons tweets are protected now so ive lost touch.im not on twitter so cant see anyones protected tweets.

https://twitter.com/Bruce01Wayne/status/589009114082238464
lolz
a perfect example of buying at the wrong time
incidentally i shorted the dax and dow at exactly the right time.Obviously for £100 per point.
I am now a multi millionaire.In fact i am a little worried that my broker may now have gone bust.
Keep it real gang c ya
163099673.jpg

I gave myself a nice treat.
Forgot to mention that i am having my dinner now
p1020807.jpg
Is that puy lentil on your plate? No idea why God invented that stuff. Disgusting.

Just had a milkshake with my daughter
18adlp6orxgy6jpg.jpg

ps anyone who went long on friday and bottom picked should be shot;)

^band r cool
hey have you noticed when its sunny the markets go up
when its raining they are always down
tumblr_mgo41t1J7K1qgawlzo1_500.gif

my cavalier kc spaniel was hiding in the cupboard today.too bloody hot

before i forget .i was listening to a money box podcast.a lawyer was giving excellent advice about call centres.he explained that the info is often wrong and its best to get stuff in writing.
meanwhile-at-da-call-center_c_2175085.jpg

Jesus im chilling in the sun and the WIFE wants me to carry the hoover upstairs.Has she lost the use of her bloody arms.Hey bear with me and ill tell you why people want to believe bull**** and also how last friday was an amazing day to trade.more after tennis GANG
1465_One_Guy_Not_Looking.gif.jpg

Topping up the old tan but coming in for a break.
So we get so called traders who produce their complicated patters and charts and then they are called out for hiding their losses.Now to me this persons credibility has been destroyed and they are living a fantasy.playing to the crowd.But you get people wanting to know their trading method etc-TRUST me these people dont make a bean in trading.Soap box saga over now back to the sun.
Ps work on your own method you lazy bas-----s
images

do you know why they call it a soap box
easy -cos its made of soap-dont use in the rain people as you will fall off it.:eek:

Made loads today.just lay in the garden .i segregated the garden into squares and numbered each part.if the dog shiiit on an even number i went long and if it was odd i was short.
8593980.jpg

forgot to mention that i used 50 quid notes to pick up the doggie do as im so rich

Last edited:
still up to the same *****.im long(insert indices)NO STOP.Bearing in mind that the market can murder you in a second.Throw the towel in bro.
bs_meter.gif

:LOL: whatever you do, do not put big bum babes new profile image address into the google and do an image search.

lol, not seen spanish's twitter for a few months.
He's still pretending to be a girl making 20k per week, and keeps talking about how he's giving 20k to charity as he 'can easily afford it' etc etc! :LOL:
He's now also charging money for his analysis and has a subscription blog etc! lol
If only all of his followers knew the truth:eek:

This trading lark is easy.
1-Go long on the dax but for christs sake and for the love of god do not and i mean do not give out your stop level.if it goes massively pair shaped just say you were stopped out for -30.
2-bring out a pseudo trade that you made 2 days ago that is now in a massive profit and wowza you are king for a day.
THE IDIOTS WILL BELIEVE YOU DONT WORRY.
y068et.jpg

AND NOW THE REAL WORLD
A mere three hundred seconds later— the Dow was down 998.5 points,
So remember gang anyone who does not immediately put an instant stop on a position will lose in the long run-ALWAYS

Last edited: