Watch me kick the markets as@

Still waiting -i fancied shorting the dow at the end last night but the closed market volatility is not to be trusted up 100 down 50 etc,taking stops out.the futures were shown negative this morning but things have changed and gone flat. been out playing tennis the majority of the day but back watching now.
monthly / daily / 4hr trend all up atm. Hows about buyin em

^lol agreed we are in a bull market.i was looking at trying to get in on a reversal to take some reddies.
My first original trade was stopped out in the closed market prior to the dow opening(damn)
im not looking at charts etc but anyone can see the up direction.the ebola scare caused a few jitters but the market has shrugged that off.i hope the market goes through the roof to boost my endowment policies.

Off to watch Inglourious *******s .short dow £1 per point when market closes-stop 150 away(f u ig and your closed market stop taking bulls@@t )will update with exact level later.Have a gr8 weekend

lol
sorry!
:innocent:

Attachments

• dam sharks.gif
    dam sharks.gif
    874 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:
Spanish89 approaching 4k for his morning's work :LOL:
Easy when you worked at 'JP Morgan' for 6 years!

Attachments

• pnl.JPG
    pnl.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 427
my tennis match was great thanks for asking-wonder what jessica is doing now x stop is 100 points away .

^lol i had to grab it mate as the dow started playing silly bugggers -a bird in the hand etc...............

Follow

Trader Jessica
‏@Big_Bum_Babe
Ive just sold Dow @ 16,808 for £20pp,
target set @ 16,761.

BIG BUM BABE GOTTA BE HURTING

did he not take his target then? and his trade is still open?

I hate twitter. I can't make out head nor tale what he's done. he looks like he got in and out ok? or could have done if he did what he said he was going to do.

anyway, fannish back in action is good to see, thanks for the heads up (y)