Watch me kick the markets as@

^Lex posted about spanish.so is it a male purporting to be a female on twatter ?-

yeah I reckon that's what's going on, he's pretending to be a bird and fleecing people for training by the look of it.

that Jessica pic is old, not that she was :-0

she left him years ago and broke his heart. I wonder how she feels being called big bummed :eek:

^lol i see.
Ive just sold Dow @ 16,808 for £20pp,
target set @ 16,761.
I doubt that trade was ever placed.no one holds that overnight.i dont think the dow moved anywhere near that level-it remained positive.

the tweet time on the call was "11:41 am - 27 Oct 2014" so that looks ok, yes?

there's no tweet I can see that he says the trade is closed, he just tweets that it drops quickly and calls it a quick scalp. so i'm guessing he closed it out ok?

he goes on to tweet to an interested punter -

I work as a trading consultant mate, charge £60p/h for 1-1 training sessions, cover London/Surrey areas.
Or Skype £40/p/h.

it doesn't say if said punter took the bait and is in the net.

stop 100 away-ive been around the block a few times so £1 will do me.none of this £20 pp mellarkey

position to close and to be reflected as the closing price on the ftse.Sodding off for a game of tennis in 15 mins.

im just wanting a lil piece of the pie-a red dow into the close should bring the ftse down-stop is 100 away but the trade will be closed either at the ftse close or before if the dow plays silly buggers.
£1 per point

tried some scalping on the ftse today on a demo-no shorting as the ftse seemed strong even when the dow was falling back- up£33

Ive noticed something that im sure a lot of scalpers will have to.
1-Sometimes when the DOW is pretty strong the ftse is reluctant to move much.This shows weakness and you are really looking for the DOW to reverse in due course to bring futher downside to the ftse.Ive seen this line up a few times recently.So i suppose its worth shorting the ftse into the close.if the DOW gets stronger its wise to just close out your trade on that occasion.Its only a short term opportunity really but its a low risk trade.

Last edited:
The other side of the coin is when the ftse is strong but retracts slightly due to the dow.you are then looking to buy the ftse when the dow shows signs of recovery as you are going with the movement.
I think im going down the old coat tails momentum route as that appears safe.
i have no clue about picking tops and catching falling knives.