Wallstreet1928 and his new scheme -deleted

pboyles

Legendary member
I see the thread exposing wallstreet1928 again has been deleted, along with the information that could have stopped others falling for his latest scheme.

So for the record his latest scheme is selling very profitable signals, Jungerns was all over it.

Unfortunately wallstreet1928 made a few errors and didn't cover his tracks very well. He was posting here as henry_d121, a quick search turned up a few interesting instances of the same user name being used elsewhere.

This screenshots shows some using the name Henry Dankwa with the user name henry_d121.

Attachments

• link to name.jpg
    link to name.jpg
    453.2 KB · Views: 667
Can never damn well win with you lot "how dare you leave a thread like that running" one minute then "how dare you delete the thread" the next.

Can you bring the thread back for those of us who missed out on the lulz :p

Peter

Can never damn well win with you lot "how dare you leave a thread like that running" one minute then "how dare you delete the thread" the next.

You know very well that all you had to do was delete any links or other crap he posted and leave the proof of his dishonesty for everyone to see. Why is that so difficult?

Here are the other screenshots that show the links back to wallstreet

Attachments

• page 1.jpg
    page 1.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 588
  • link to wallstreet1928.jpg
    link to wallstreet1928.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 556

No complaints from me Jon, so I hope that wasn't directed my way.

What PB means I think is that there are two broad types:

1. Random (or apparently random) punter turns up and starts building up his scam). Don't know him from Adam, but the thread is clearly garbage and intended as a hook (500 pips a minute etc). Those are the ones that should probably deleted immediately, or once Hare and the rest of us have had a bit of fun with the chump.

2. Known scammer turns up to have a second (third, fourth, fifth etc) bite at the cherry. He starts his fishing, PB digs up the dirt and links him to previous nics / scams. Valuable info as any google searches etc will link them, so this forms part of a good informal database on the scumbag. As in this case, and these are the ones he (and most of us I think) should be left standing, as they contain valuable evidence-based material.

That's how I see it, anyway. PB, if I'm wrong, please correct me.

No complaints from me Jon, so I hope that wasn't directed my way.

What PB means I think is that there are two broad types:

1. Random (or apparently random) punter turns up and starts building up his scam). Don't know him from Adam, but the thread is clearly garbage and intended as a hook (500 pips a minute etc). Those are the ones that should probably deleted immediately, or once Hare and the rest of us have had a bit of fun with the chump.

2. Known scammer turns up to have a second (third, fourth, fifth etc) bite at the cherry. He starts his fishing, PB digs up the dirt and links him to previous nics / scams. Valuable info as any google searches etc will link them, so this forms part of a good informal database on the scumbag. As in this case, and these are the ones he (and most of us I think) should be left standing, as they contain valuable evidence-based material.

That's how I see it, anyway. PB, if I'm wrong, please correct me.

You're spot on. In these circumstances deleting it just lets them off the hook, they'll be back another day under a new name as they know there is no downside to being caught.

You're spot on. In these circumstances deleting it just lets them off the hook, they'll be back another day under a new name as they know there is no downside to being caught.

Yes and when I advanced that argument on the "advertisers" thread it was pooh-poohed. You also said in your reply to my earlier post that I should delete any links etc - what links?

you guys seem to have missed to note wallstreet's biggest fan and a legendary member....i quote his posts below

nice smear job samirs, why is my name on a thread about wallstreet1928's apparent scam?

I have been registered with trade2win for about 10years and your the first person to accuse me of being dishonest.

can you tell me which of my comments you posted is false? or could I have been taken in by his scam?

Yes and when I advanced that argument on the "advertisers" thread it was pooh-poohed. You also said in your reply to my earlier post that I should delete any links etc - what links?

I was speaking generally, if there are links delete them, if not then don't. Why delete the whole thread and let him away with it again?

I was speaking generally, if there are links delete them, if not then don't. Why delete the whole thread and let him away with it again?

As I've tried to point out before, peebee, I think you can argue it both ways in terms of what offers the better "protection" for vulnerable members. Where a thread starts off alright (other than the general chorus that all such things are suspect) and the evidence comes along later I'd suggest it is probably better deleting it since new readers may well jump in without reading the whole thread and getting to the evidence.

On the other hand, where a thread starts off with a critical examination of something it's probably better leaving it since new readers will have the evidenced warning in front of them from the start.

You know very well that all you had to do was delete any links or other crap he posted and leave the proof of his dishonesty for everyone to see. Why is that so difficult?

Have you considered starting up your own forum?

Seems you are very specific on how you think such a forum should be run.

Why not start your own?

Why not start your own?

imagesCAIRXQL2 p boyle big axe.jpg

P Boil not got time, he grinding axe big every days. Not even got time trading and profits.

Why not start your own?

No I'd rather hound vendors and thieves here instead, at least until I'm banned again.