Wallstreet1928 and his new scheme -deleted

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,302
So for the record his latest scheme is selling very profitable signals, Jungerns was all over it.

Unfortunately wallstreet1928 made a few errors and didn't cover his tracks very well. He was posting here as henry_d121, a quick search turned up a few interesting instances of the same user name being used elsewhere.

This screenshots shows some using the name Henry Dankwa with the user name henry_d121.

Attachments

• link to name.jpg
    link to name.jpg
    453.2 KB · Views: 490
Reactions: Lee Shepherd

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,054
Can never damn well win with you lot "how dare you leave a thread like that running" one minute then "how dare you delete the thread" the next.

Can you bring the thread back for those of us who missed out on the lulz :p

Peter

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,302
Can never damn well win with you lot "how dare you leave a thread like that running" one minute then "how dare you delete the thread" the next.

You know very well that all you had to do was delete any links or other crap he posted and leave the proof of his dishonesty for everyone to see. Why is that so difficult?

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,302
Here are the other screenshots that show the links back to wallstreet

Attachments

• page 1.jpg
    page 1.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 423
  • link to wallstreet1928.jpg
    link to wallstreet1928.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 384

The Leopard

Experienced member
1,877 1,020

No complaints from me Jon, so I hope that wasn't directed my way.

What PB means I think is that there are two broad types:

1. Random (or apparently random) punter turns up and starts building up his scam). Don't know him from Adam, but the thread is clearly garbage and intended as a hook (500 pips a minute etc). Those are the ones that should probably deleted immediately, or once Hare and the rest of us have had a bit of fun with the chump.

2. Known scammer turns up to have a second (third, fourth, fifth etc) bite at the cherry. He starts his fishing, PB digs up the dirt and links him to previous nics / scams. Valuable info as any google searches etc will link them, so this forms part of a good informal database on the scumbag. As in this case, and these are the ones he (and most of us I think) should be left standing, as they contain valuable evidence-based material.

That's how I see it, anyway. PB, if I'm wrong, please correct me.

Reactions: wackypete2

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,302
No complaints from me Jon, so I hope that wasn't directed my way.

What PB means I think is that there are two broad types:

1. Random (or apparently random) punter turns up and starts building up his scam). Don't know him from Adam, but the thread is clearly garbage and intended as a hook (500 pips a minute etc). Those are the ones that should probably deleted immediately, or once Hare and the rest of us have had a bit of fun with the chump.

2. Known scammer turns up to have a second (third, fourth, fifth etc) bite at the cherry. He starts his fishing, PB digs up the dirt and links him to previous nics / scams. Valuable info as any google searches etc will link them, so this forms part of a good informal database on the scumbag. As in this case, and these are the ones he (and most of us I think) should be left standing, as they contain valuable evidence-based material.

That's how I see it, anyway. PB, if I'm wrong, please correct me.

You're spot on. In these circumstances deleting it just lets them off the hook, they'll be back another day under a new name as they know there is no downside to being caught.

barjon

Legendary member
10,616 1,754
You're spot on. In these circumstances deleting it just lets them off the hook, they'll be back another day under a new name as they know there is no downside to being caught.

Yes and when I advanced that argument on the "advertisers" thread it was pooh-poohed. You also said in your reply to my earlier post that I should delete any links etc - what links?

SuddenDeath

Legendary member
14,063 143
you guys seem to have missed to note wallstreet's biggest fan and a legendary member....i quote his posts below

nice smear job samirs, why is my name on a thread about wallstreet1928's apparent scam?

I have been registered with trade2win for about 10years and your the first person to accuse me of being dishonest.

can you tell me which of my comments you posted is false? or could I have been taken in by his scam?

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,302
Yes and when I advanced that argument on the "advertisers" thread it was pooh-poohed. You also said in your reply to my earlier post that I should delete any links etc - what links?

I was speaking generally, if there are links delete them, if not then don't. Why delete the whole thread and let him away with it again?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock