Wallstreet1928 and his new scheme -deleted

Have you considered starting up your own forum?

Seems you are very specific on how you think such a forum should be run.

Why not start your own?

If policing were done by the same logic, the police would abandon high crime areas.

He does it here because this place is a magnet for vendorscum. They swarm over the forum like flies and maggots upon a corpse.

I assume he wishes to help as many people as possible by warning them about vendorscum and their lies, deceptions and thefts. The best way to combat them is to go where they congregate to prey on their (admittedly often foolish, naive, lazy and greedy) victims, and destroy them where their victims and potential victims are most likely to see it.

If his intention is to save as many people as he can from falling victim to boiler rooms, purchasing ludicrous systems or signals, paying vast amounts of money for worthless 'training', and getting slowly robbed by unscrupulous bucket shops, this is an exceptionally good place to pursue his objective.

By accident or design, this is a target-rich environment and (in the words of one fairly notorious system-seller and trainer) a "vendors' paradise". That being the case, why would he go elsewhere?

And how would getting banned help your cause? Losing your voice in the forum isn't the way to go IMO.

Peter

I'm not trying to get banned, I just think it's inevitable in the circumstances. My point was I'll carry on until such times as they ban me, as they did a while back.

I'm not trying to get banned, I just think it's inevitable in the circumstances. My point was I'll carry on until such times as they ban me, as they did a while back.

The hilarious thing is that's its your threads that generate most of their traffic these days !

they are on the horns of a dilemma, and it serves them right really

I think it is inevitable that you will get banned, a lot of my posts get deleted just because I disagree with a vendor.

Quite frankly it is all very saintly what you are doing to protect newbies but I think the effort is futile, you have clearly got a brain on you so perhaps it's time to knuckle down and focus on spanking the market (if you are not already).

I think the message is clear they dont want vendor bashers here, the majority of members want vendors to post in a separate section (as demonstration by the recent poll) but they have done bugg3r all.

The hilarious thing is that's its your threads that generate most of their traffic these days !

they are on the horns of a dilemma, and it serves them right really

:LOL:

Traffic is all-important.

But when all that traffic gets to see is the wreckage of the attempts by vendorscum to rip off clueless morons? T2W is indeed faced with a dilemma. :LOL:

case it gets lost, i'd be interested on your thoughts on this one that i posted earlier http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w...928-his-new-scheme-deleted-2.html#post1932708

This debate is going to go on and on until the lion lies down with the lamb and the former things are passed away.

Here's what T2W needs to do:

Ban all vendors. Yes, there will be some small detriment, and a few characters will be missed. But that is not an argument against doing it, because nothing devised by man can be perfect. Pretty much everything - even wonderful things - have drawbacks. If you can't face banning them, sling them in a dedicated cesspit where the scum belong.

Stop taking ads and running offers from them. Deep down, you lot must know that the vendors, article writers and the rest are mostly - well, how shall we put this - not perhaps exactly what they claim to be. :LOL:

Get in some different sources of revenue, or if this proves impossible accept that it is very hard to run an honest and serious trading forum that makes serious money.

Or else? Watch it slide further down the pan. Or clear out Pboyles, The Hare, Ana Lentry and the rest and just make it an open vendors' playground, where they can prey upon morons uninterrupted by unwelcome doses of reality. That's a gamble - maybe revenues go up, or maybe the forum becomes so ridiculous and such an obvious feeding tank for sharks that even clueless noobs get put off.

But for what it's worth, it's far more likely to work well in revenue terms because people are, in general, a good deal thicker than pigsh1t, so the target market won't notice. And even if they do, most of them will block out the obvious truth long enough to spend some money or sign up with a bucket shop or two.

Last edited:
As I've tried to point out before, peebee, I think you can argue it both ways in terms of what offers the better "protection" for vulnerable members. Where a thread starts off alright (other than the general chorus that all such things are suspect) and the evidence comes along later I'd suggest it is probably better deleting it since new readers may well jump in without reading the whole thread and getting to the evidence.

On the other hand, where a thread starts off with a critical examination of something it's probably better leaving it since new readers will have the evidenced warning in front of them from the start.

Barjon,

Sorry I did miss this post earlier. In the former example could the thread not be edited in such a way that the evidence is near the start? For example if some clown used 20 pages making his fake live calls and was then caught out on page 21 why not delete everything between 2 and 20? That would leave enough information to show it was a scam and still provide enough for google to find it in future.

I guess it's more work but it cant be that much especially as most scams don't get to 20 pages, more like 2 or 3 these days they're so obvious.

Barjon,

Sorry I did miss this post earlier. In the former example could the thread not be edited in such a way that the evidence is near the start? For example if some clown used 20 pages making his fake live calls and was then caught out on page 21 why not delete everything between 2 and 20? That would leave enough information to show it was a scam and still provide enough for google to find it in future.

I guess it's more work but it cant be that much especially as most scams don't get to 20 pages, more like 2 or 3 these days they're so obvious.

that's a thought, peebee, i'll look at the next one to see if it's feasible

I think it is inevitable that you will get banned

Quite frankly it is all very saintly what you are doing to protect newbies but I think the effort is futile, you have clearly got a brain on you so perhaps it's time to knuckle down and focus on spanking the market (if you are not already).

I think the message is clear they dont want vendor bashers here, the majority of members want vendors to post in a separate section (as demonstration by the recent poll) but they have done bugg3r all.

Thank God for a voice of reason at last......(y)

Although certainly a Vendor sub forum would be a good idea.

Last edited:
And I might add why were my retorts to Boils and the Spotted Cat removed from top of the first Page but there libelous references to me allowed to remain....??

And I might add why were my retorts to Boils and the Spotted Cat removed from top of the first Page but there libelous references to me allowed to remain....??

Do you mean 'libellous'? If so, what was it that was libellous?

Post 2 and 3.........
Your ability to post is quite simply libelous.....

Kow Chai Mai.........

What was libellous about it? You expressed a strong interest in receiving his signals. You do not think such things are harmful to your reputation since you happily boast about going on holidays paid for with profits you make from a £25-a-month signal service that produces hundreds of "pips" :)lol:) a week and has had one losing week in the past year.

Libellous. LibeLLous. LibeLLous. Not libelous. If you must make baseless accusations, at least learn to spell them correctly.

As for why your post was removed, I believed it was a nonsensical rant peppered with expletives. That might explain it. :rolleyes:

Now, speaking of libellous (or libelous :LOL:), I note you have made baseless accusations against readily identifiable members of the forum, calling them "Fruits" and "ass clowns". Please provide evidence that these persons are indeed entertainers whose acts are rectally-based and furthermore are mad.

No I'd rather hound vendors and thieves here instead, at least until I'm banned again.

OK - so you don't want to start your own forum.

You have your own perception about how a forum like this should work. You gave details of how you think this particular scenario should have played out.

It played out in a different way.

Now - you can take that as evidence there is a conspiracy afoot. Or you can take it as a voluntary moderator doing what he though (and he may well be right) what is best.

Why is your opinion more valid than the guy doing the job for free, exactly?

If policing were done by the same logic, the police would abandon high crime areas.

He does it here because this place is a magnet for vendorscum. They swarm over the forum like flies and maggots upon a corpse.

Possibly. That is your perception. On the other hand, people may perceive him as a dick with nothing better to do OR as a guy with an axe to grind OR as a teenager with a free third hand.

I assume he wishes to help as many people as possible by warning them about vendorscum and their lies, deceptions and thefts. The best way to combat them is to go where they congregate to prey on their (admittedly often foolish, naive, lazy and greedy) victims, and destroy them where their victims and potential victims are most likely to see it.

If his intention is to save as many people as he can from falling victim to boiler rooms, purchasing ludicrous systems or signals, paying vast amounts of money for worthless 'training', and getting slowly robbed by unscrupulous bucket shops, this is an exceptionally good place to pursue his objective.

I totally agree - if that is his intent, then it is indeed an honourable one. Still, if he intends to succeed, then he must sell his message to the audience in a believable manner. If not - people may perceive that he merely has an axe to grind.

Now - you could argue that he just puts information out there and doesn't worry about people's perceptions. If this is the case, he will be quite unsuccessful. the people he 'battles' with will use every trick in the book and if PB does't attack properly, what good is he?

By accident or design, this is a target-rich environment and (in the words of one fairly notorious system-seller and trainer) a "vendors' paradise". That being the case, why would he go elsewhere?

This is your perception - how do you back this up? How have you personally quantified how 'target rich' this environment is?

I think Barjon asked for my opinion so I said what I thought. Where did I say that my opinion was superior?

OK - so you don't want to start your own forum.

You have your own perception about how a forum like this should work. You gave details of how you think this particular scenario should have played out.

It played out in a different way.

Now - you can take that as evidence there is a conspiracy afoot. Or you can take it as a voluntary moderator doing what he though (and he may well be right) what is best.

Why is your opinion more valid than the guy doing the job for free, exactly?

Target rich environment? Well let's see, in the past week we had wallstreet1928 caught setting up his new scheme, we had some Chinese guy flogging a highly profitable EA that we discovered lost 1500 pips on Zulutrade, then we had a guy flogging a couple of books and CDs for 2k, he was giving money to charity he was so successful yet his signal service closed after people lost money following him.

On top of that IB were fined 700k and Alpari got caught by the NFA cancelling trades and removing profits from client accounts.

And thats without even looking very hard.

Possibly. That is your perception. On the other hand, people may perceive him as a dick with nothing better to do OR as a guy with an axe to grind OR as a teenager with a free third hand.

I totally agree - if that is his intent, then it is indeed an honourable one. Still, if he intends to succeed, then he must sell his message to the audience in a believable manner. If not - people may perceive that he merely has an axe to grind.

Now - you could argue that he just puts information out there and doesn't worry about people's perceptions. If this is the case, he will be quite unsuccessful. the people he 'battles' with will use every trick in the book and if PB does't attack properly, what good is he?

This is your perception - how do you back this up? How have you personally quantified how 'target rich' this environment is?