Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
WS how much do you charge? I might be interested.

I have had 1 drop out in December and another one for january, for reasons best know to the individuals involved.

I have 1 slot available for December and January for any one interested in learning to trade the markets. I am offering to become a mentor for 4 weeks, with 1 hours sessions 3 times a week ....

we can do the sessions via skype

please PM if you are interested

thank you once again

WS how much do you charge? I might be interested.

I only charge £150.00 my friend ..........3-4 hrs a week, for 4 weeks. I also provide assitance via email and skype afterwards through out the learning process....

I will kindly ask one or two of the individuals to do a review of there experience thus far

I decided to start teaching after I was shocked at the cost of the courses that Newbies attend .....upwards of £2000 -£3000 for a few days or even a day at times (how can you learn in such a short space of time)

Daylight robbery........and all they teach is a few poxy indicators!!

This thread was started on the notion that we must help the new traders because there are so many pitfalls that that befall us all.

So anybody that attempts to post on here and try to sell/promote and take advantage of the Newbies will be told off ........................
this thread is about learning and sharing analysis not selling or promoting..........

there are so many other threads out there for you to sell/promote yourself, please don't take advantage of the popularity of this thread

thankyou

Last edited:
Thans WS. No worries. I am a new to trading and this thread really does help. I will pm you later.

I only charge £150.00 my friend ..........3-4 hrs a week, for 4 weeks. I also provide assitance via email and skype afterwards through out the learning process....

I will kindly ask one or two of the individuals to do a review of there experience thus far

I decided to start teaching after I was shocked at the cost of the courses that Newbies attend .....upwards of £2000 -£3000 for a few days or even a day at times (how can you learn in such a short space of time)

This thread was started on the notion that we must help the new traders because there are so many pitfalls that that befall us all.

So anybody that attempts to post on here and try to sell/promote and take advantage of the Newbies will be told off ........................
this thread is about learning and sharing analysis not selling or promoting..........

there are so many other threads out there for you to sell/promote yourself, please don't take advantage of the popularity of this thread

thankyou

Euro/$ down down down....what happened?

Technicals aren't looking great for Euro$. Be careful on any longs fella!

I'd wait for any confirmation of a break of the 14850 resistance levels.

wallstreet1928 Mentoring

All Newbies and Professionals

I have been mentored by wallstreet1928 and I can recommend all traders to take this opportunity because the gentleman has a wealth of knowledge which is prepared to share to all.
I knew a reasonable amount of TA, but I have learned alot from him.
Do you understand where he gets all the Support/Resistance levels on the chart, I didn't, but now I do after the mentoring. This theory can be applied to any timeframe and instrument.
Do not miss your chance, because not every day you will meet a genuine person, who is prepared to reveal his knowledge for a small fee.

thankyou

Thanks. Was bullish but not sure. Went long at 14751 but just closed out 14578 after some ups and downs for 5 pips.
Technicals aren't looking great for Euro$. Be careful on any longs fella!

I'd wait for any confirmation of a break of the 14850 resistance levels.

Some positive news in the UK housing sector:

The price of a new homes has started to climb, according to house builders Redrow (LSE: RDW.L - news) and Taylor Wimpey (LSE: TW.L - news) who also reported stabilising sales, bolstering the sector and signs of growing consumer confidence.

Redrow, one of the smaller listed British house builders, said total net private reservations since July were up 47 percent, averaging 45 homes per week. "Achieved prices are slightly ahead of our own expectations with private reservations to date averaging 149,000 pounds," Redrow said.

A string of other reports on Wednesday also pointed to a rise in confidence, with Nationwide Building Society saying consumer morale was at its highest in 18 months while retailers such as Marks & Spencers and Next posted upbeat results.

House prices showed their first annual rise in 19 months in October, according to mortgage lender Nationwide.

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (04-NOV-09).png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (04-NOV-09).png
    21.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
robin, are you on IG there?

if so, using the 'real-time charts' makes it loads easier to post screenshots.

what you do is:

goto the little print icon, bottom left of the chart.
click to print, and it brings up an image (a png file i think)...
then you cancel the print window and just save the image (you need to rename it as you save it)

saves messing about with printscreening into MSpaint.

robin, are you on IG there?

if so, using the 'real-time charts' makes it loads easier to post screenshots.

what you do is:

goto the little print icon, bottom left of the chart.
click to print, and it brings up an image (a png file i think)...
then you cancel the print window and just save the image (you need to rename it as you save it)

saves messing about with printscreening into MSpaint.

I certainly am Blixey! Thanks for the tip, will give it a try!
Just signed up to http://www.etxcapital.co.uk/ as they're doing a free £100 credit on account opening. The interface is not too bad either.

Posted this earlier today - good to see the analysis work - FTSE now well above prev high.

First trade positive FTSE entered long 5060 Exit 5070 +10 pips. The market appears to have held the gains at the +0.50% level and is more bullish after overnight US and Asia trading. My analysis on end of day is that we will reach 5087 (+50 and +1% on prev close) but that this afternoon, we may even touch 5104 (yesterdays high at +1.33% on prev close).

Status
Not open for further replies.