Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
eurusd
fxe is the etf for this cross
looks like the market got manipulated at 7 am today /uk time.price has retraced back into the consolidation zone.no break of the downtrend line as yet /green
weakness is still there

2pys6c7.png

15 min data

$180 a share ..not bad....who did the valuation..??
it all goes down the tubes if qe is not working
anyway,back to trading
1.hope you got the points on crude and gold.well done if u did.i dont trade them
2.why do think eurusd is not right..??

Hey Dentist,

I heard the valuation on Bloomberg TV this afternoon.
Very plsd, went long Crude 7668 and have just got home to 7940, way past my initial target of 7800!
I'm worried about EUR because I had a good read of Ashraf Laidi's article and doing my own analysis too :cheesy:

http://www.ashraflaidi.com/articles/fx-oil-eye-equity-inflection.asp

robinc .thanks for that
he could be right.i am possibly taken the veiw given by roger nightingale on cnbc yesterday
he said that the fed tightened by mistake approx 2 weeks ago.they will unwind this soon and the markets will go chugging along.basically,i have no idea who is right

watching eurusd now.making sure i dont get caught out again.so far no movement

eur/usd

coming to some resistance

still lower lows and highs on 1hr chart ..............can we get to 1.48

its a FED day chaps , anything is possible

get ready for whippy action

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (04-NOV-09).png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (04-NOV-09).png
    22.6 KB · Views: 133
eur/usd

coming to some resistance

still lower lows and highs on 1hr chart ..............can we get to 1.48

its a FED day chaps , anything is possible

get ready for whippy action

Good morning WS, hope you are well. Any chance of your FTSE analysis on Benzinga? Sorry to keep asking but I do find it very insightful. Gives me something to start my day on. Many thanks.

Good morning WS, hope you are well. Any chance of your FTSE analysis on Benzinga? Sorry to keep asking but I do find it very insightful. Gives me something to start my day on. Many thanks.

Sorry for delay ...........I'm just too lazy

yes it has been updated now
http://www.benzinga.com/users/wallstreet1928

be careful today folks, as its going to get very volatile, but then again its been like that for last week or so anyway

Morning everyone :)

a trend down to 5041 (main pivot)...and I will buy from that area unless we get a crash through midpoint of 5071 early on, then am long to reach 5099.

First trade positive FTSE entered long 5060 Exit 5070 +10 pips. The market appears to have held the gains at the +0.50% level and is more bullish after overnight US and Asia trading. My analysis on end of day is that we will reach 5087 (+50 and +1% on prev close) but that this afternoon, we may even touch 5104 (yesterdays high at +1.33% on prev close).

Morning everyone :)

a trend down to 5041 (main pivot)...and I will buy from that area unless we get a crash through midpoint of 5071 early on, then am long to reach 5099.

Long from 5077 - 25pips stop loss. target is 5099

anyone trade ftse100 for less than 2pips spread with any platform? not sure if capital spread do and how their platform is, compared to IG.

I looked around some time back but decided to stick with CMC and 2 pip spread as the platform, execution, and security of being with a larger broker outweighed the riskk for me.

anyone trade ftse100 for less than 2pips spread with any platform? not sure if capital spread do and how their platform is, compared to IG.

EUR/USD back above 1.47

oil back above $80

is this market really headed lower?

Mr Lakhan, whats happened to the bears?

what is the hedge fund industry claiming now, inside information please Mr Raj Rajaratnam.....hehee!!

just joking my friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.