Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look out for the DBHLC on the CAD/JPY. Need a break down of 8700 as confirmation. Been in a very tight trading range with the 50MA currently acting as support so hoping to see a nice clean break out.

:)

/\ The DBHLC is on a 4 hourly chart BTW and has been confirmed with the 12pm close below the first bar.

cheers Tom.

I are just posting my trades here, If you are following me stops 10pts away or if USA futures breach the lows first.

Only in this for a few points, I wouls hate for others to follow what i post here and come un stuck :(

This is a good risk reward trade as we could get a good start in USA and see a fruitfull position.

Unfortunatly I can not do this as going out laters .....

Morning all,

Any opinions on E$? What was a rising wedge, now looks like an ascending triangle - I fancy the long side to 1.5090 ish area, and maybe higher.

hey geo,

i've been watching E$. i still see 970 as more likely than 090. i could see it going up and spitting out 060 before a drop though...but then, i'm always wrong.

i've been nursing a E$ short from 031 (because i didn't have the patience to wait until 060 :whistling)

here's my chart.

been respecting the trend lines fairly well.

the small lines are a short term appraisal.

looks a bit messy, as the main trend lines only make sense when panned out.

EDIT: in fact it looks like a right bloody mess! :LOL:

Attachments

• post modern art.png
    post modern art.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
hey geo,

i've been watching E$. i still see 970 as more likely than 090. i could see it going up and spitting out 060 before a drop though...but then, i'm always wrong.

i've been nursing a E$ short from 031 (because i didn't have the patience to wait until 060 :whistling)

Hey Dr.B - thanks for the comments.

This is how I see it, for what it's worth... On the H4 chart I see the rising wedge, which now looks like an ascending triangle. Also, lots of buying during the asian session. In theory I would be long now from 1.5022, but not sure I should take it... doubt is a killer! lol

Why do you think 970 is more likely?

Good luck with the short Squire. Nice artwork btw :) I can't short, as it's goes against the strategy, but there is a 21 just passed on the daily I think?

Attachments

• eur_h4.jpg
    eur_h4.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 89
this is how i have it geo.

essentially i see a basic battle right now between a short term down channel and a longer term up channel.

i suppose i'm using indicators to help tell me which one to favour...but, as i'd mentioned previously, i could have a 200 pip drop and STILL be in an up trend.

the dotted lines are my up-channel levels (the red being the very bottom of this up-channel).

the broken lines are for the recent mid-term down-channel.

bearish osc div just points to a drop, but, there's always data/news/oil to fire things back up again i suppose...but this is where my ignorance comes in.

EDIT: i should say 980 for support, not 970...

Attachments

• up-down channels.png
    up-down channels.png
    21 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Lol!

Just shorted oil for the first time form 80.92 to 80.82 and missed 30+pnts on DAX! LOL

Damn, are those candles I see there Dr.B? :)

they are indeed my little currency speculating 'tradigner' friend. :cheesy:

i use candles on one chart and bars on another...i still find it easier to spot reversals on bar charts.

E$ bouncy off my 61.8 fib ( 1.5011 ) right now, lets see if it can follow through Dr.B - if not, then back down to 1.5 round number monster!

bugger, support is holding...maybe you'll get the 090 geo!

that would be the top of my orange line (which is not the very top of my up channel, but a very key channel line)

i still see 060 as an important level, that's where my stop is.

bugger, support is holding...maybe you'll get the 090 geo!

that would be the top of my orange line (which is not the top of my up channel, but a very key channel line)

Well lets see.. it's a bit of a battle right now.

Btw, have you tried trading $JPY Dr. B, apparently it is the most technical FX pair. E$ is not the easiest trade, imho.

Hello to Kaisen btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.