Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes my friend like i said earlier there is only way it is going , when this market falls it will fly higher

oil will be under pressure today and I have my shorts organised

bull flag has been negated

closed oil for + 70 points a total of 4 contacts

i am done for the day now

market should stabilise now

closed oil for + 70 points a total of 4 contacts

i am done for the day now

market should stabilise now

Top man,
Been busy on Currency this morning / today. Will tot up but looking like +70 on the day.
Need to hold some of these currencies longer but when you get 20+ in 10-20 mins and you have seen them reverse as quick hard not to take the money and run!

the E$ is one huge rising wedge.

this is either the top of the wedge...or if you take if from a different point, it will go back up to 15080 before falling.

either way...it's going down.

i am short E$ btw from 043 stop is 057 target is 976

Looks like Cable was only a bounce, needs to hold 16350 or 16310 is next level on 15M
Support on 1H 16338.

E$ coming up to my first support level @ 002

not sure if i should close now for 30 + pips

EDIT: i'm gonna leave it run.

stochastic in all my TFs are lining up as crossed over in overbought

EDIT: moved my stop to lock in 10 pips

Last edited:
E$ coming up to my first support level @ 002

not sure if i should close now for 30 + pips

EDIT: i'm gonna leave it run.

stochastic in all my TFs are lining up as crossed over in overbought

Let her rip!!! 4H shows Divergence on MACD, punching through now. If we break 14660-70 is target (i assume you are short)

yeah you're right chelski, i'm gonna shift my stop to BE, i could get stopped out as + 10 pips is close to a MA on my H1 which it could quite easily test.

stop back to BE.

EDIT: hope i'm doing the right thing, could have taken 40+ pips

The housing number was better than expected, but the market fell. I was on the right side of DAX.
got 40 points. Job done.
good luck to all

yeah you're right chelski, i'm gonna shift my stop to BE, i could get stopped out as + 10 pips is close to a MA on my H1 which it could quite easily test.

stop back to BE.

EDIT: hope i'm doing the right thing, could have taken 40+ pips

15M is forming inside bar, if formed, we should break lower. Just the market taking a breather!

Any idea why dow/indexes fell today after bumper US figures?
Is this because of sell the news?

be careful with shorts now

spike in UUP due to housing stats

no more sell off ..........

now reversal city to the upside ..

I am now long euro, oil, ftse, and nasdaq

Markets fell as a certain Industrial co (Burlington?) missed analyst expectations hence oil also headed lower.

:)

aah, pants, not what i was wanting to hear WS!

i'm going to leave this stop @ BE anyway.

i see a rising wedge, but it could have one more peak @ 080 before heading south.

i'm going to take that chance though, i've never had a single position that's netted me more than 30 pips so i sodding want one now :cheesy:

be careful with shorts now

spike in UUP due to housing stats

no more sell off ..........

now reversal city to the upside ..

I am now long euro, oil, ftse, and nasdaq

Is strength in UUP good for index? I thought its opposite.
Strength in UUP = strong dollar?

Stop now at 5244

Stopped out at 5244 for +48 points.

Could be a 25 point stop will be prove to be too tight but looks like the highs of Oct 20 have been rejected so might be tempted to short under yesterday's low. Let's see where we close and ponder over the weekend.

Any idea why dow/indexes fell today after bumper US figures?
Is this because of sell the news?

I think the market expected more than this number and probably it was already priced in.
So the market fell. It is just my analysis. But i still cannot understand the strength of ftse.

i've taken 22 pips on the E$ position.

i lost 20 pips on two bad calls earlier in the day...so i've netted 2 WHOLE PIPS! :LOL:

still see this going down, but i'm going to look for another short at 040, 068 or 080

Status
Not open for further replies.