Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning folks

what a fall last night hey ...........

I bought oil at 81 last night and got stopped out @ 80.7........I biught Eur/usd @ 1.5 .....and got stopped out break even

and I bought FTSE 5203 ... as immense support @ 5170 region held and bounced right back up but i got out

so far this morning i have bought oil ....and i am short Eur/usd using it as a hedge

i have shorted DAX and covered position .......

Last edited:
watch for the following levels

5170 on FTSE ..................if this breaks then it gets nasty

1.4960 ...............Eur.usd this must hold otherwise down we go

Frig me Wallstreet you have had a bad day !
When that happends with me I take a side step .......

Currently long footsie from 5170 ish on the cash will be colseing soon my profit tarket is nearly there. ( less time in the markets = less chance of getting caught out )

Frig me Wallstreet you have had a bad day !
When that happends with me I take a side step .......

Currently long footsie from 5170 ish on the cash will be colseing soon my profit tarket is nearly there. ( less time in the markets = less chance of getting caught out )

haha......its only -30 points, you really are a drama queen!

Bad day................not necessarily my friend, I tripled my daily target yesterday

as traders we always have good and bad trades, we must be honest with our trades and accept losses as part of trading

I also went long nasdaq but i closed that - 10 points

so - 40 points loss over all

but I have already made + 30 on DAX ..........this morning

we must not get emotionally attached to our losses and carry on trading chaps

we all have our own trading style my friend, every trader will be different

It is the first thing I teach in my trading course

When we teach people how to trade we can't impose our method upon them , they can follow the principles and techniques but every trader will have a different risk/reward and they will trade accordingly

Pheww not that bad then

im out of the long for +15 pts and going out for a liquid lunch LOL :clap:

See you all some time next week !

I have been very busy this morning so i do apologise for not replying to all the emails regarding mentoring

I will be free this afternoon and i will organise the times and dates for everyone

happy trading chaps

What is the upside target for FTSE? If another opportunity opens then I hope to go short at around 5210 as the weekly and daily pivot are within a pip of each other at this point.

:)

Good morning folks

what a fall last night hey ...........

I bought oil at 81 last night and got stopped out @ 80.7........I biught Eur/usd @ 1.5 .....and got stopped out break even

and I bought FTSE 5203 ... as immense support @ 5170 region held and bounced right back up but i got out

so far this morning i have bought oil ....and i am short Eur/usd using it as a hedge

i have shorted DAX and covered position .......

I have closed my oil position and kept my short Euro position ...

I will look to buy oil later @ 80 if the set up is right

i'm short E$, i have a weekly timing signal that may point to an even larger decline.

probably get stopped out again before it continues on my way, but at least i'm being consistent :cheesy:

i'm short E$, i have a weekly timing signal that may point to an even larger decline.

probably get stopped out again before it continues on my way, but at least i'm being consistent :cheesy:

stopped out for - 20 pips

Long from 5211 with 25pips stop loss. Target is 5233. Would be shame to have a mirrored reaction again from footise!

Short EUR/USD @ 1.5002, at the top of a channel.
Stop 1.5022
Profit 1.4962

Attachments

• eurusd.GIF
    eurusd.GIF
    23.1 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.