Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUSUSD

Outside bar formed on 4H, Support around 9220 level and resistance 9255. (off 1H chart)
Chance to take a few bounces in between.

Attachments

• Spot FX AUD_USD (20-OCT-09).png
    Spot FX AUD_USD (20-OCT-09).png
    20.2 KB · Views: 123
GOLDMAN SACHS KEEPING THE MARKET HIGHER

GS has rallied off the 185.00 level made at the open. The stock remains strong today when the energy sector remains weak. This has occurred throughout the entire rally since the March lows. Watch the 188.00-188.15 level for GS resistance intraday.

gs%2010_20_09.bmp

Just got in from the gym, what spooked the market? Sideways all day on currency and then a big sell off. (when i'm not looking:confused:)

chelski
how much exercise do u do at the gym.??
weights or aerobics.??
i ride a bike.i enjoy the outdoors

chelski
how much exercise do u do at the gym.??
weights or aerobics.??
i ride a bike.i enjoy the outdoors

I go every other day and do weights, 30-35 min set. Add in 2 dog walks a day and i am a fair weather cyclist. I live near Richmond park and like to blast round 2-3 laps.

I go every other day and do weights, 30-35 min set. Add in 2 dog walks a day and i am a fair weather cyclist. I live near Richmond park and like to blast round 2-3 laps.

I need to do the same , I quite my gym membership because i got bored of the machines

I would love to run in the park, but I'm scared of getting bitten by a dog

Stop loss hit

- 22 (break even on cable for the day)

this pair really is an untamed beast

The outside bar on UUp got me ...Arr

onto the next trade

Looked a good entry on 15m 16367 level had held before,yesterday and was intra day low for today. I guess third time was unlucky. Look at the 1H WS, 16:00 candle was very powefull, not surprising we got more follow through.

Looked a good entry on 15m 16367 level had held before,yesterday and was intra day low for today. I guess third time was unlucky. Look at the 1H WS, 16:00 candle was very powefull, not surprising we got more follow through.

chelski did you get on the back of this .......

I showed everyone this chart during the day , can you remember

i said if we take out that line then market will become weak and I will get worried as USD/JPY rise = early signs of dollar strength

I only managed to get + 40 pips out of it

Attachments

• Spot FX USD_JPY (20-OCT-09).png
    Spot FX USD_JPY (20-OCT-09).png
    18.9 KB · Views: 110
Too many trades a day ........impossible to post them all here

10 - 12 trades a day

as long as 8-9 hit target ....then i am happy

daily target hit today

Status
Not open for further replies.