Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm expecting a gap down and then a rally on US indices ....same pattern has occurred for last few days

i will sit out the fall and then i will look to buy the FTSE only around 5250 region

Last edited:
I'm expecting a gap down and then a rally on US indices ....same pattern has occurred for last few days

i will sit out the fall and then i will look to buy the FTSE only around 4250 region

Hi WS,
I see another trendline from the high of the red candle of today earlier in the day(5295) to the congestion around midday (5285). This is on the market hours 10 min 1 week chart of the FTSE100.

Is that a valid trendline?

i will sit out the fall and then i will look to buy the FTSE only around 5250 region

market gapping down as expected

I am long Nasdaq 1760 ...........stop loss 1735

target 1785

$Euro trying to break out. Needs to close below 14960. More resistance at 14940. Then clear to pivot and 14900ish.
Wait for close and confirmation

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 120
gap fill and then we stabilise ..........

anybody that wants to learn my strategy then please PM me as I am doing 1-2-1 coaching , I can't always spend the day posting and teaching people due to my day job.

I am currently teaching people and i am really enjoying it

This thread really is busy

2000 hits/views on a daily basis..............and I'm just a rookie!!

So many better traders than me

Status
Not open for further replies.