Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed my entry for eur/usd - I was being way too cautious!

GL Minch. What's your target?

Know what you mean about being cautious, it seemed to be struggling at previous res, and I didnt like Swissy threatening to break above 1.8000.

Happy with 30 pts thou.
Swissy falling off the cliff as I write lol

Could be, never traded it before though :) not sure my account could take it if I screwed up lol

What TF's are you trading Minch?

Yes its a wild beast Cable, I wont be taking it, It trends pretty well if you can get on board on the lower timeframes, doesnt back & fill like eur/usd.

Trying to educate myself to go no lower than 1hr with currencies, but keep getting tempted back to the 10 min.

I won't be carrying this out til I get some idea what is up with the dollar

Sujith, if you're here...?

dollar broke tht rising wedge. anytime a break below 78 gives big drop n seasonal bull run till july 15th in gold can be seen. next 2 days decisive for monthly outlook

Beware the shaking of the tree my friend!:)

At least this time I seemed to have made the right decision putting my stop at 4295 to protect my profits. Its now 4287. What I didnt do again is believe in my view to sell to actually put the short on. It could have made me a quick 5-7 points, thank you very much. I find that a very difficult trade to put on, and I dont know why!!!

FTSE trendline to watch out for

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (30-JUN-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (30-JUN-09).png
    24.2 KB · Views: 139
ws.youre chart in p/f
tick data..box size is 3 by 3

Attachments

• ukx....ws.gif
    ukx....ws.gif
    21.1 KB · Views: 105
a closer look