Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG have got new advanced charts, all my settings from previous charts are gone.

Last edited:
interesting leo. i've been hoping for a drop to 3900 for ages...fingers crossed :D

EDIT:

and thank you WS and dentists for sharing your analysis :)

Heh, yeah me too, for some reason I just feel uncomfortable going long on any indices in the current climate. Bad I know as I should be trading what I see and not what I feel (n)

closed for +11 points

i'd have let it run, but i'm a bit worried a small triangle is forming

well it was a triangle, be really interesting to see how much strength it has, if it tests 4500 and can't break it might be a good short.

Any charts would be good right now. I read they were going to cut off advanced charts unless you made 2 trades/month, but I easily meet that criteria and I can't access any of them.

frag i think IG have done some kind of update to the charting .. especially the advanced as the setup appears different with an extra mini pop up for settings.. Capital Spreads have also had a major platform upgrade..

livecharts prob your best bet although delayed.. or oen a demo a/c with soemone like Capital and you'll get charts but delayed..

anyone else see a potential double top this morning?

tricksy this morning, poss double top, but there is slight bullish osc div.

Any charts would be good right now. I read they were going to cut off advanced charts unless you made 2 trades/month, but I easily meet that criteria and I can't access any of them.

fraggermcg, just check your preferences under 'setting' in 'MyAccounts' in IG, they can turn them off and on there. its under 'real time charts' section

Right, I'm short 4495, SL 4530. Targets at the support levels of 4400 and 4300. A bust through those and we're heading south big time! (I hope (purely for this short, I'm not hoping for an ever worsening economy :shuriken:))

The only spanner in the works that I see is that the US markets have made new highs this morning

short 4495

i have an MA a price support and an up T line...ALL at 4488...i'll be much more comfortable if it can get through those.

ascending channel and triangle? - continuation?

Attachments

• 15minmon.GIF
    15minmon.GIF
    53.8 KB · Views: 128
ascending channel and triangle? - continuation?

yeah i have e decent up trend today carlos...i'm pretty nervous about this short.

4489 looks really key to me, if we can get below that it'd be great, but that up trend line is holding out so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.