Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
know the feeling frag.. i use abut 4 types of methods to find entry and then get out with some sort of profit..each have different stop limits but is always a juggling act as to where they shoould be for the benefit of RR. mine is poor in relaito to many but until get to grips with the whole process more as long as i'm making i'm happy to learn to hopefully make more.

Get IGIndex to upgrade your account to unlimited or whatever it's called. Then you can turn off guaranteed stops. Completely unnecessary in something as liquid as the FTSE.

Last edited:
anyone used futures betting?.. from what i can see looks like the utlimate middle ground between a pro trading platform and the benefits of spread betting.. spread =1.5 unless you trade +200 lots p/month .it then comes down to 1 pip spread.. need min £2.5k to start with tho..but if i get so i can afford that kind of capital for another a/c the i will be test driving that i think..

oh scalpers welcome apparently..

also guys.. is there any kind of rule of thumb regarding end of day on ftse.. ie: traders cashing in or cashing out for the day hence driving the market either way? or is that a myth?

Last edited:
Get IGIndex to upgrade your account to unlimited or whatever it's called. Then you can turn off guaranteed stops. Completely unnecessary in something as liquid as the FTSE.

Guaranteed account when trading FTSE is basically daylight robbery

i've heard that potentially some fridays may show a sell off.

but other than that, just holidays might see a sell off (with the buying happening again after the hols).

Fellas...how are we all! I'm back from a little business...ohhh rally rally...the higher u climb the harder u drop...i think it will be a big one.. I will post my analysis here shortly...

Fellas...how are we all! I'm back from a little business...ohhh rally rally...the higher u climb the harder u drop...i think it will be a big one.. I will post my analysis here shortly...

I am o.k. Job done for the day.Target met. Now i am off to Starbucks....
Good look
Happy Trading.

hi fast and rez
cheers db.. i also heard to beware of out of hours trading the ftse.. obviously wider spreads and supposed "you scratch my back etc" deals going on.. allegedly your honour

its struggling to decide around that caramilla 4488 ?

well.the 4480 held as a resistance
2 shorts today.one from the cam h4/4515 area and the other from 4480.i went out to kingston between these trades.so ,looking like a minor top in place

Attachments

• ftseline held.gif
    ftseline held.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 97
kingston upon thames dentist?

ah i do realse some of guys will have diffeent prices to the ones i post. sorry

hi dt

Status
Not open for further replies.