Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallstreet, you're back! Good to see you - I had missed your analysis!

Hope your wife is recovering well.

thank you for asking my friend

My wife was allowed to come home yesterday and she just needs time to recover now

and yes my mind is much clearer now........my trading judgement has been all over the place lately!!

stress, stress, stress..........but it has all subsided!!

They are making a new wallstreet film I heard btw

Footsie sells its mornings' gain each and everytime.

There is no golden rule but every stage of the day has its influences I guess

Anglo American 1605 ...............big number !!

good trade if anyone interested!!

if > 1605 with conviction then 200 day MA next target

if < 1605 then nice short to 1545 and below

What time frame for the 200ma
According to IG,it is about 1640 ish on Daily.
Does that agree with your analysis ?

thank you for asking my friend

My wife was allowed to come home yesterday and she just needs time to recover now

and yes my mind is much clearer now........my trading judgement has been all over the place lately!!

stress, stress, stress..........but it has all subsided!!

Really glad all is well with your wife Wallstreet which on the other hand leads you back here.:clap:

anyone here consider protecting trades using options rather than stops ?

Sure but Ive not a clue how to value them properly tbh

Heres an options chart, let me know where my stop is :LOL:
fh050109timer9055278.jpg

Nice to have you back WS.

Can someone please explain why the ftse100 is still open. ive just seen 2 point spreads on igindex, i thught the footsie closed 430 uk time and then the spread increased?

slight rsi divergence on the spx at the mo.

edit:
it's only on the 10min though, so too weak.

Last edited:
Im of the opinion the market will sell of a little on sundays open into monday, as the dow seemed to hang around 8540 ish most of the day and failed to make any significant rally near the close, also people taking profits and nothing of significance from the foxex factory calender.
im short at 8551 .

Any views?

Good weekend everyone

just got back from cricket

we beat Bowdon after bowling them all out for 125 ...but my thumb is really sore after a drop catch in slip!! Ouch..........

Anyway back to my weekend Analysis

as always i highly recommend watching Inthemoneystocks videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/inthemoneystocks?gl=GB&hl=en-GB

Nasdaq analysis

2 yr chart ................ neck-tie of 200 & 20 MA will be solid support @ 1370, if broken then next level 1300's.............If held then 1460 above here we come!!

1 yr chart - uptrend seams to have run out of steam .......red trend line indicating it, next level 1370!!

3 month, 4 hrs - this time frame also confirms the break out on the downside to 50 MA which coincides with 1370 again(interesting) , Nasdaq leads the S&P so I would also make the assertion that 930 is the high for S&P and we are heading southwards for now??

1 month , 1 hr - bearish again - red trendline channel depicts breakout on the down side , target of 1360 , 200 MA .......

1 week , 10 min - red trend line apparent ........beautiful short opportunities on every occasion

conclusion = short market .............downward targets of 1370 initially, if broken then 1360 - 1350 - 1340 !!

the leader is failing............So its followers shall also show signs of weakness

lets move onto the S&P

Attachments

• 1 month 1 hr .png
    1 month 1 hr .png
    22.3 KB · Views: 117
  • nadaw 1week .png
    nadaw 1week .png
    21.6 KB · Views: 118
  • nasdaq 2yr.png
    nasdaq 2yr.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 116
  • nasdaq 22.56.png
    nasdaq 22.56.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 128
  • nasdaq  22.00.png
    nasdaq 22.00.png
    21 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Good weekend everyone

just got back from cricket

we beat Bowdon after bowling them all out for 125 ...but my thumb is really sore after a drop catch in slip!! Ouch..........

Anyway back to my weekend Analysis

as always i highly recommend watching Inthemoneystocks videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/inthemoneystocks?gl=GB&hl=en-GB

Nasdaq analysis

2 yr chart ................ neck-tie of 200 & 20 MA will be solid support @ 1370, if broken then next level 1300's.............If held then 1460 above here we come!!

1 yr chart - uptrend seams to have run out of steam .......red trend line indicating it, next level 1370!!

3 month, 4 hrs - this time frame also confirms the break out on the downside to 50 MA which coincides with 1370 again(interesting) , Nasdaq leads the S&P so I would also make the assertion that 930 is the high for S&P and we are heading southwards for now??

1 month , 1 hr - bearish again - red trendline channel depicts breakout on the down side , target of 1360 , 200 MA .......

1 week , 10 min - red trend line apparent ........beautiful short opportunities on every occasion

conclusion = short market .............downward targets of 1570 initially, if broken then 1360 - 1350 - 1340 !!

the leader is failing............So its followers shall also show signs of weakness

lets move onto the S&P

Glad to here about your wifes recovery, I bet that brings great relief.
Back to your analysis - short market downward target 1570 initially, do you mean 1370
as IG quotes US tech at 1388 now

Status
Not open for further replies.