Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to gain real confidence before you go into a trade otherwise, £200 loss is probably the start of further losses!

By looking at your email forecast, I would have got 'sell' at or around 4260, with stop loss of 25pts (due to the current volatile situation) and then break-even towards the end of the day when the market moves in your favour or run with 20-30pts profit. If it went against me, I would not add to my losses, just walk away accepting 30pts loss, becauses, you need to be trading tommorow...........theres always tommorow.

ok london trader can i ask whats probably a slightly stupid question
how much money per point would you put on your reply

london trader

i m not daunted by my loss i m just fed up that i m missing something that is vital to what i m doing i have enough money to trade but i actually want to get better at it and make money i ve been at it now of and on for about 4 months lost a few pound made a few pound but i m more focused no and wanting o understand what i m doing as well

Welshman,
Depends on the strength of the signal or trend. On that previous example, I would have had £5-£10per points as 'sell'

When you 'buy', do not have big £ to points, because Markets falls quicker than it rises; no matter how good the signal is.

Hi Welshman,
Been there and done it afew years ago, and still trading is one of the hardest things to do. Ive had losses in the region of £200 per day only trading at £1 pp. I dont take any recommendatons from emails, forums etc... as i try and do my own analysis where possible...

All i can say is start demo again until your at least consistent and then start small with a live account, have a target for the day/week and if your losses get to a certain number in the day, then quit for the day..

What's with the sudden drop - profit taking?

i'm certainly not- not trading today...just been doing some analysis for longer term view, but there is nothing clear..everything is pointing south but we have been going north of late so a bit confused.

i'm certainly not- not trading today...just been doing some analysis for longer term view, but there is nothing clear..everything is pointing south but we have been going north of late so a bit confused.

The news has been getting better, the rally remains strong. What makes you think it should be heading south?

hi

hiya mate
i feel to go back to demo now would be a backward s step i m gaining very small amounts between 10 and 50 pence a pips but i m try ing to understand trends stocastics resistance etc etc any help would be realy greatly appreciated

[email protected]

Hi Welshman,
Been there and done it afew years ago, and still trading is one of the hardest things to do. Ive had losses in the region of £200 per day only trading at £1 pp. I dont take any recommendatons from emails, forums etc... as i try and do my own analysis where possible...

All i can say is start demo again until your at least consistent and then start small with a live account, have a target for the day/week and if your losses get to a certain number in the day, then quit for the day..

hiya mate
i feel to go back to demo now would be a backward s step i m gaining very small amounts between 10 and 50 pence a pips but i m try ing to understand trends stocastics resistance etc etc any help would be realy greatly appreciated

[email protected]
Should read the starter threads on indicators and apply, will take time,, not as easy as it looks..

strong support

Attachments

• my.png
    my.png
    15 KB · Views: 100
Potentially a nice pin bar forming on the daily chart, at what could be key s/r and fib levels? Might have to get my shorts on tommorow, depending on price action during the day of course.

Attachments

• ft_pin.jpg
    ft_pin.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 125
ws....where are you....???

Good morning dentist my friend

I have just woken up as I have been at hospital, my wife is currently in intensive care. The heart operation was successful yesterday and my wife has just woken up this morning. It will take her at least 6-8 weeks to recover ..........but the stressful period is now over!!

I will return back to normality soon and post analysis on daily basis

That was some reversal last night chaps but If you had kept an eye on Exxon mobil & Goldman you would have been able to predict it coming. Goldman hit pivot S1 and then just went free fall , and exxon mobil was weak from the open

happy trading chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.