Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
shorted ftse at 4068- 10 points stop...proabably a bad trade since its approaching an overbought region (draw bollinger on 10 minute chart)...

all my trades are low risk- all my stops now are 10 points max, and if I make 4 losses in a day, I won't trade for 2 days...the reason why I only take 10 points is because, well, I'd rather have 10 points than none, simple as that. I bag my profits where many traders let a trade ride and go for the kill, many don't even move their stops to break even and let a good profit move to a loss! (Awful)...I look at a large move and take chucks of that move bit by bit....I personally feel that the FTSE will drop, BIG TIME!

My accumulation of positions is something I would NOT recommend to all traders, you need skill, money management, conviction that your trades are in the right direction, and BALLS!...Yes sometimes I max my trading limit, but thats only because I firmly believe it's worth it.

Finally, I keep my analysis simple. I have reverted from some very "sophisticated" technical/fundamental analysis to this, and this has been very profitable.

But then again, it could all blow up tomorw! :p

word up rezza!!!

can someone pls explain why the advfn live price for the dow seems to have a 1-3 point diffrence from the igindex live chart ? thhanks

just got stopped out -10 first loss of the day oh well! I thought it was going to struggle to get past 4100 seems to be off and running now

Status
Not open for further replies.