Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard a lot of traders say they don't like trading the FTSE and prefer the US indexes, not sure why this is, but I feel more comfortable with the FTSE.

fib- from the low at 13.10...which is 4106.3...that thats just an estimate...just that momentum of the marketand RSI to give u clear direction

fib- from the low at 13.10...which is 4106.3...that thats just an estimate...just check the momentum of the market and RSI to give u clear direction

moved stop to break even....sorry this site is so slow today...i can place trades and update this exactly at the same time

closed for 5 point profit...60 points or there abouts for the day...iv had enough! Best of luck for the for of the days guys

closed for 5 point profit...60 points or there abouts for the day...iv had enough! Best of luck for the for of the days guys

56.3 points to be exact...could have been more had i not made some careless errors- oh well, we live and learn- :rolleyes:

ichimoku chart of s500
hourly data

Attachments

• cod270409.gif
    cod270409.gif
    23.6 KB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.