Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is only one more variable in my formula that I am waiting for and that is the BANKS..........

I just have this weird feeling we will get some internal leaks out of the Administration relating to certain banks failing the stress test and there will be a sharp fall in the market ............

Will OIL remain below $50 ...........

So lets wait and see ............UNTIL THEN i WILL REMAIN BEARISH!!

its good to have opposing views my friend

so Banking sector index reaches opening gap down.........

I am just waiting for S&P to trade below 850 and I will certainly open up a short

Slow day huh?! Wait for the start of the US session I guess. The FTSE certainly trading in a narrow range at the moment.

Slow day huh?! Wait for the start of the US session I guess. The FTSE certainly trading in a narrow range at the moment.

Very narrow- I've made some gains and and losses today, I'm still up 11.3 points on the day which I'm quite pleased about...I too am waiting for the US open (no, not the Golf :whistling)

Very narrow- I've made some gains and and losses today, I'm still up 11.3 points on the day which I'm quite pleased about...I too am waiting for the US open (no, not the Golf :whistling)

I think you've done well to make that many points on a day like this. I've made a big fat 0 so far today, but then I haven't got the right set-up.:sleep:

I share WS's sentiments about banks failing stress tests. By the way does anyone know of a live news feed? A news feed that is not delayed by 15 mins, unlike the SB's service.

what happened on monday and friday of last week?

what were the big catalysts?

monday took us below the 9th march up T, and friday slotted us right back on track again.

edit: aah, k SD thanks.

looks like we're in for more chop with the US open.

Last edited:
i think the ftse will do well to pass 4145 in the next 20 minutes,,,it might retrace, i will open a long if it does

But continually making higher lows?

We'll see, we've spent since 11.15 above pivot making higher lows, but the 4130 is holding

Since the second move down to pivot but not reaching I've been long @ 4117

This held out after all....closed at 4157 for +40

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.