Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

I am short FTSE from 5166 upto 5200

avg 5185 region

stop loss = 5270

tgt = 5100 , 5050

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

(Reuters) - European stock index futures fell on Friday, putting shares there firmly on course to post their biggest quarterly decline since the months following the collapse of Lehman Brothers three years ago.

Europe set for worst quarter since 2008 | Reuters

Bullish fundamentals ?? hmmmmmmmmmm.......

scratching my head, is it me or is something wrong here ?? hehe

OK i am off out now .....

my shorts are in place

adios amigos

its a busy day here today ........i may not be around a lot today as I have to meet the government educational board. My father in law is a headmaster here and they have thrown a party for me at there HQ

Your on holiday right?????

youve been on T2W more since you said you were going away:rolleyes:

I believe its time the MODERATORS stepped in and had a word re this bulldust you are pedddling

and please no more posts from newbies I think hes the greatest thing since sliced bread

so hes short on the FTSE, so, half of T2W are down to 5086

wallstreet please stop copy and pasteing news etc from other sites its just embaracing and I think against copyright

First you are 80-90% on winners, then you are 90%, now you are talking about 100%.
Your marketing and ego are incredible and this only seems to have happened since you started raining people as posts in this thread from 2009 are actually sincere.

Does it really matter how much I make ......what Is important my friend is that I am in the 5% of people that actually make money on the market, and not the 95% that lose. I achieve consistency week in week out. I have not had a losing for almost 2 years now, the worst week I have ever had is + 40.

I have read the entire thread from 2011 with skipping a few parts and this is simply not true. The following post shows how you transformed a losing week into a positive average by marketing it as +200 over 2 weeks:
+356 to +200 in 2 weeks, that means there was a losing week in there somewhere.
It's still profitable over 2 weeks, I don't doubt your consistency and hard work, but don't pass it off as though there was no loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreet1928 View Post
just closed my shorts giving me + 356 pips for the week
I promised my subscribers I would make + 400 pips this week
1 day left to make + 44 .....mission accomplished on the morrow!!
what an amazing week its been
1 week later...
Quote:
Hello Folks ...............
last 2 week have been very hard to trade folks !!
only made 200 pips last 2 weeks so very poor performance !!
Its a new week and new start .....
I expect this market to sell off hard ..........let the games begin!!

If you insist then I will state that I trade CFD's between 3-5 contracts per trade as I average in and average out of a trade, nobody can catch the top or bottom but we can get a smooth average of it.

I simply asked for the percent return not the monetary value of trades.

Last edited:

avg 5185 region

stop loss = 5270

tgt = 5100 , 5050

Didn't take this trade unfortunately. Got up a bit late today. But looking good so far.

Looks like a head and shoulders top on the 1 min chart too...so more downside to come.

zerohedge zerohedge
China CDS soars to 194.5, up 14.5. Widest since March 2009. The China bubble is finally popping

First you are 80-90% on winners, then you are 90%, now you are talking about 100%.
Your marketing and ego are incredible and this only seems to have happened since you started raining people as posts in this thread from 2009 are actually sincere.

I have read the entire thread from 2011 with skipping a few parts and this is simply not true. The following post shows how you transformed a losing week into a positive average by marketing it as +200 over 2 weeks:
+356 to +200 in 2 weeks, that means there was a losing week in there somewhere.
It's still profitable over 2 weeks, I don't doubt your consistency and hard work, but don't pass it off as though there was no loss.

1 week later...

I simply asked for the percent return not the monetary value of trades.

Listen buddy no need to stress yourself out

OK lets forget about history , as history is history

I want you to do me a big favour please

I have been posting my live trades this week , so far every trade has hit target by Gods grace and benevolence.

I want you to create a database ...of all my trades for the next few weeks as I am on holiday until end of October. I will be posting live trades in real time, your job will be to check the validity of my trades and see if they are accurate etc etc

I then want you to post on a daily basis my accuracy level based on my results. I want you to post the amount of points I have made on weekly basis and daily if you want.

Let trade2win members decide based on facts ...let them judge my performance. You are correct my EGO is very high and i am going to punish it later on, I think its due to the hot climate here 40 degrees at present. But one must always remember folks when you have god given talent and your spiritual masters blessings then you are confident in your ability as a trader, it may seem as EGO to you but to me it is believing in my ability as a trader.

God willing I will aim for 100%

The Arabs say , when your detractors/enemies testify on your behalf then that is the best truth.........because your enemies will never say yes you are right, your accuracy is very high, your performance is good. But when they do , the whole world pays attention

I have been posting my live trades this week , so far every trade has hit target by Gods grace and benevolence.

I want you to create a database ...of all my trades for the next few weeks as I am on holiday until end of October. I will be posting live trades in real time, your job will be to check the validity of my trades and see if they are accurate etc etc

I then want you to post on a daily basis my accuracy level based on my results. I want you to post the amount of points I have made on weekly basis and daily if you want.

Are you my boss now? WTF?! No.
You keep bringing this back to your analysis and everyone else keeps talking about your marketing and ego, they are 2 very separate points.

I don't think most people even care or know what a spiritual master is.

You still haven't answered what your percentage return is or why in fact if you have a 100% trading record, why you aren't working in a bank.

Anyway, I am bored of this as there is no getting through your ego, which will eventually hit you back to earth.

Last edited:

Let trade2win members decide based on facts ...let them judge my performance. You are correct my EGO is very high and i am going to punish it later on, I think its due to the hot climate here 40 degrees at present. But one must always remember folks when you have god given talent and your spiritual masters blessings then you are confident in your ability as a trader, it may seem as EGO to you but to me it is believing in my ability as a trader.

God willing I will aim for 100%

The Arabs say , when your detractors/enemies testify on your behalf then that is the best truth.........because your enemies will never say yes you are right, your accuracy is very high, your performance is good. But when they do , the whole world pays attention

your ego is writing cheques you cant cash! (ITS A JOKE)

I agree with a lot of your analysis recently though so lets see how your trades work out. good luck.

Hahaha, WS is shooting 3 points from all angle just like Kobe and you are there felling the hit. This is all one-on-one. Never give up as a looser, all we are waiting is your Technical respond like King James. Big mouth will not solve your problem. I think suicide is the best medication for you now. We need another jealous respond from you to know how close you are getting to your last day :mad:

Hold your horses, dc is a veteran. He posts his trades on this forum and he is successful. I made quite a bit by following his trades. He seems to have a different strategy to ws, looking for bigger moves on a bit longer timescale. I bet he is far from losing money.

Hahaha, WS is shooting 3 points from all angle just like Kobe and you are there felling the hit. This is all one-on-one. Never give up as a looser, all we are waiting is your Technical respond like King James. Big mouth will not solve your problem. I think suicide is the best medication for you now. We need another jealous respond from you to know how close you are getting to your last day :mad:

"Looser" = not tight
Lose/loser = opposite of "win" and "winner."
And DC2000...... To change "paste" into "pasting" you remove the "e" and add "ing."
:)

1st target reached. Good trading WS.

Next stop is your 5050. Gutted I missed this trade. Must wake up earlier next time ;)

1st target reached. Good trading WS.

Next stop is your 5050. Gutted I missed this trade. Must wake up earlier next time ;)

This is called replication error. :clap:

avg 5185 region

stop loss = 5270

tgt = 5100 , 5050

target hit once again

+ 70

+ 365 points in week

100% accuracy so far

I offer immense gratitude to my Lord.

I believe in my ability and have confidence in my trading skills

not once has any of my haters said to me well done , good trade.

"you either love me or you hate me, but I will make you respect me "
Floyd Mayweather

This is called replication error. :clap:

call it what you want buddy ......

fact = 100 % accuracy in real time , all trades live and accountable

feel free to check the accuracy

all targets hit all week

another + 365 points whilst on holiday

I can hit 1000 points a week, 4000 points in one month. I will prove this in real time very soon , very soon ......All I need to do is share my commodity and FX trades with you and it may just blow your mind..but then I will get even more haters, then you might just respect me.

Success causes jealousy........an evil human trait that will never go away as it existed at the time of Jesus and Moses, peace be upon them.

May God bless such noble personalities

"Looser" = not tight
Lose/loser = opposite of "win" and "winner."
And DC2000...... To change "paste" into "pasting" you remove the "e" and add "ing."
:)

Kiss my as.......................s

Hold your horses, dc is a veteran. He posts his trades on this forum and he is successful. I made quite a bit by following his trades. He seems to have a different strategy to ws, looking for bigger moves on a bit longer timescale. I bet he is far from losing money.

DC should better kiss the devil. Why is he here then? Let him face his thread and forget about WS

call it what you want buddy ......

fact = 100 % accuracy in real time , all trades live and accountable

feel free to check the accuracy

all targets hit all week

another + 365 points whilst on holiday

I can hit 1000 points a week, 4000 points in one month. I will prove this in real time very soon , very soon ......All I need to do is share my commodity and FX trades with you and it may just blow your mind..but then I will get even more haters, then you might just respect me.

Success causes jealousy........an evil human trait that will never go away as it existed at the time of Jesus and Moses, peace be upon them.

May God bless such noble personalities

Did Rupert get that 100%? :)

You still haven't answered what your percentage return is?

I respect your analysis. I do not respect you as your attitude and ego is at odds with what you say.

Did Rupert get that 100%? :)

You still haven't answered what your percentage return is?

I respect your analysis. I do not respect you as your attitude and ego is at odds with what you say.

I understand Mr T .......

I issue a written and formal apology to you Mr T....you are right my EGO is talking but i have instructions to let it run wild in these 3 weeks ........

I am currently living in what you could call a jungle ........camels, elephants, tigers, horses, cows, sheep , goats , buffalos, parrots , dogs, lizards you name it , it exists here !!

Hence overlook my EGO .......judge me by my results only!!

after 3 weeks I will put it away and go back to MrWallstreet1928

Let the games begin from monday ..

aim 1000 points a week

Status
Not open for further replies.