Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Excellent trading WS!

I took the trade ftse short @ 5225. have closed half 5180. Letting the other run for your 5150 target.

Good stuff :)

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Absolutely
These peeps that call us the haters really should learn to read my initial question and beef was that there was very little content being posted of late as in the last few months whilst still directing people away to another site.

I guess it all comes down to page views and hits

have a good holiday:whistling dont forget to hide your IP address when posting from overseas:rolleyes:

(n)

If you had the trading edge, why would you be wasting time on my blog?

Go out and enjoy your pips dude and relax ......

I'm enjoying my pips whilst on holiday. I am doing what I love to do and that is enlighten and teach people :smart:

I have taught many new students to be proficient in the market and I will continue to do so

I have yet to see a single fundamental or technically argument from you.....please feel free to post your analysis and be more positive.

Thank you

Excellent trading WS!

I took the trade ftse short @ 5225. have closed half 5180. Letting the other run for your 5150 target.

Good stuff :)

you're welcome my friend

(y)

I am here to teach and enlighten......I will only remain here if people show mutual respect, I suggest everyone put in a complaint to the moderators about the irritating people on this blog that spoil it for everyone.

the dont explain or share there analysis...all they do is complain like women!!

Its usually because they are having a bad trading day and they know wallstreet1928 is passive and a pushover so lets take it out on him

(n)

If you had the trading edge, why would you be wasting time on my blog?

Go out and enjoy your pips dude and relax ......

I'm enjoying my pips whilst on holiday. I am doing what I love to do and that is enlighten and teach people :smart:

I have taught many new students to be proficient in the market and I will continue to do so

I have yet to see a single fundamental or technically argument from you.....please feel free to post your analysis and be more positive.

Thank you

got to find something funny to poke a stick at whilst waiting to exit trades

got to find something funny to poke a stick at whilst waiting to exit trades

Its all good buddy

I know your game, you're just hanging around for my free analysis.......even though you criticise, you still can't stay away from my analysis.

It's a shame trade2win doesn't allow me to block you .......but hey we live in a democracy.

My trade accuracy has been 100% so far, I have traded before for 6 weeks without stop loss being hit(those that know me will testify) and I can do that again very easily.

people like you just sit around and wait until I have a bad day in trading and then say "oh he's not a good trader...etc etc"

Don't worry my friend.......100% will be maintained for next 3 weeks god willing

all trades will be live in real time and I will show everyone in real time with 100% accountability that i can make > 250 -500 points a week

hard work , dedication .......

WS giving what ?
he was giving massive market fall armagedon the other day just at the turn, did you go short then?

no wonder 24 of your 25 posts have been about SB companies

ummmm.......

FTSE now @ 5135

I clearly stated ...if you read my anaysis that once nasdaq closes the gap , the market will fall

Armageddon part 2 has started

all targets hit on my short trades that were posted live today and yesterday

100 % accuracy so far

What percent return on your account is 200-500 points?

Keep up the good work WS...

:clap:

I am enjoying the pips and the education!

(y)

ummmm.......

FTSE now @ 5135

I clearly stated ...if you read my anaysis that once nasdaq closes the gap , the market will fall

Armageddon part 2 has started

all targets hit on my short trades that were posted live today and yesterday

100 % accuracy so far

my trades were posted aswell so we both got a shed load

as for the armagedon 2 bit,so your discounting the bullish sentiment and all fundamentals and even my target of 11898

due to ongoing debt concerns in the Eurozone and global growth concerns in the world......add in a declining gold price and the only safe trade right now = Long US dollar(any excuse to go long will do as US dollar is strong technically speaking too) , especially when it is justified(not 100% as Kathy Explains below) fundamentally

"U.S. jobless claims fell 37k to 391k from last week to the lowest level since April. Normally, the dip below 400k would be extremely encouraging but even the Labor Department does not believe in the improvement. A department official attributed the large decline last not to stability in the labor market, but rather technical issues and seasonal adjustments. However the dollar still rallied on the news because The four week moving average of claims, which gives a more accurate sense of the overall trend in the labor market declined by 5,250, allowing investors to overlook the "technical issues."

News | Currency Trading News | Currency Quotes | Commentary | Analysts - FX 360>

I hope that explains it

Much appreciated sir

:clap: I don't understand the haters :D

Someone try to share their knowledge and help people and they get criticized. I have subscribed for some time and am delighted with the service provided. I suppose it is quite rational in this day and age to assume everyone is a charlatan but that is not always the case.

Peace and Love I say, let's all learn together rather than fight :smart:

Good morning to all

Its 6.15am here and the day starts

I am just tracking the asian session now

I usually focus on the hang seng, Nikkei and australian market for direction in European trade

I also pay attention to the risk currencies

a/u , e/u , e/j ..........to determine whether we have risk on or risk off

also commods such as copper and oil as they represent growth

9:05p
Asian stocks on track for quarterly losses
8:25p
Australian shares advance as energy firms gain
8:21p
Japanese shares weak on last day of third quarter

What percent return on your account is 200-500 points?

Does it really matter how much I make ......what Is important my friend is that I am in the 5% of people that actually make money on the market, and not the 95% that lose. I achieve consistency week in week out. I have not had a losing for almost 2 years now, the worst week I have ever had is + 40.

I am very grateful to God for that as it has taken a lot of hard work and some very good teachers to get to this level, I am forever indebted to my teachers.

If you insist then I will state that I trade CFD's between 3-5 contracts per trade as I average in and average out of a trade, nobody can catch the top or bottom but we can get a smooth average of it.

OK back to study and analysis

hard work , dedication

hard work , dedication

hard work , dedication

my trades were posted aswell so we both got a shed load

as for the armagedon 2 bit,so your discounting the bullish sentiment and all fundamentals and even my target of 11898

bullish sentiment and fundamentals??? are you sure you are studying the same markets as we are ?

“Fears of a hard landing in China have once again intensified. While our base case remains a soft landing led mainly by an investment slowdown, we see increasing downside risk from the situation in Europe and at home,” Barclays Capital economists led by Yiping Huang wrote in a report earlier this week.

Can you please explain and clarify your arguments for the market to move higher based on misconceived bullish fundamentals ???

Copper has been crushed = bearish fundamentals , hence lower due to global growth concerns

dow transports index = weak ........barometer of growth is under pressure and not leading market higher

Oil remains under pressure - if projection of strong growth going forward then oil would be > $100 by now as it discounts into future

------------------------------------------------------------

I know you have been arguing for the bullish scenario ever since FTSE 100 was @ 5400 and 5500(please scroll back on this blog and this chap was stating there was value in the market and that he was going long and he expected the market to go higher. I argued to the contrary and explained my reasoning with technicals and fundamentals. The market subsequently rolled over and sold off very hard and hit all my downside projected targets........hence this chaps anger and frustration on a daily basis. His EGO can't accept that I was correct in my analysis. It's ok to be wrong , I am wrong now and again too but I just move on and accept it as a lesson to keep my EGO at bay).

It is hard to see the market go down as a swing trader , but its better to take a loss and then revise your opinion rather than sticking to it and sustaining heavy losses. The heavy losses on your account have led you to take the anger out on me , hence constantly pestering me on a daily basis. Its ok buddy , I am here to help anyway I can.......

I suggest you keep reading my analysis and remain on my blog as I will continue teaching people how I analyse the market and it may help your trading.

That is why I prefer to be a day trader ......in and out with 50+ a day.

One can enjoy life much better as this market is like a Zoo at present...

Last edited:

Wallstreet1928 I am new subscriber to your service, and so far you have been excellent, Will you provide trades for another few more years so that I could payoff my mortgage soon?

By the way Do you think A person could learn to trade for a living or it depends if a person has a God given gift to trade?

Wallstreet1928 I am new subscriber to your service, and so far you have been excellent, Will you provide trades for another few more years so that I could payoff my mortgage soon?

By the way Do you think A person could learn to trade for a living or it depends if a person has a God given gift to trade?

my advice to everyone is the following;

1. get a part time job and make sure you are financially stable .....this will help your psychology and give you a healthy mindset. The regular income, even though its small will help you trade with freedom and alleviate any pressure to perform, otherwise one will either force the trade or be afraid to even take a trade.

2. I would strongly advise everyone to find a good mentor, there are a few genuine people out there. A mentor speeds up the learning process and will ultimately prevent you from losing a lot of money from the outset. The mentor will mould that individual into becoming a good trader .........
That is why I devised a programme where one can initially teach an individual the theory, and then eventually via the live analysis service do the practical ....how a trader can operate in real time, shadow trading. This is very rare as there are only a few people that can do this because the pressure to perform and hit targets consistently is immense....but with experience it becomes easy!!

3. Hard work , dedication

if you combine the three, then the answer to your question above would be YES. The issue regarding god gifted ability , yes indeed some people are talented, but others are god gifted. The ones that are god gifted have the ultimate trading edge.

OK folks ........my game plan for today

Hang seng down - 4% over night ...........Hang Seng is the world market leader !! China has been the growth story , it has kept Europe and USA alive and now our last saviour is on the death bed. Now who will revive world growth ???

1. A bankrupt Europe will not due to extreme and severe austerity measures.

2. A triple AAA credit losing and political infighting USA will not ......all it can do is print more dollars and hope dollar destruction will increase exports and cause more revolutions in Arabia so they can go in with there trigger happy soldiers and take all the oil and gold.. There is one problem with this theory .......there is no one left to buy from it because disposable income is on the decrease globally.

3. Who is left ? Africa .?? ...........hahaha!! Europe and USA will soon become banana republics and africa will most likely take over

bullish fundamentals my rear end ......all those who argue bullish need to go see a doctor in my opinion because it is these same people that caused the credit crunch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.