Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Trade like the bank , think like the bank , then you will get win , nothing else ....

Yeh, cos the banks are doing SOOO well at the moment aren't they...??

kn*b

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

My performance is now 93% +- 5% win overall ....:cheesy:
Thank You English guys , You have bring me up so well , without You I am nothing .....
That is the thing in trading : if you feel well , you trade well , its only psychologigal.....
For this I be there for every question , somebody need , I will answer and help ....:)

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

But the other thing is the bank , the withdrawals are so expensive , they take 4% of your
money on the account , and I dont wonder about this ......
I meet a old trader , he is trading 40 years and he said to me :
The bank makes so long b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t with your money until you got nothing left ..:LOL:
Have something changed ? No I dont believe , that is something getting better ....
These forum is only for sellers of the bank to animise newbies , with every account
opening and closing the bank get good profit , because it is impossible , to come in win
from trading ....:(:mad:
I try this 6 years , always get stophunts on spikes and other nice things .....
Conection errors and login errors are good for margincalls , the stoploss is not garanted
1000 bugs to change your limits and stoplosses , every week others to ropp your money.
I would never trade with money on a real account , have tested 100 times , never win .

Now I go on holyday for ever , because shoting gallery programms are not interesting for me anymore , if you have learn your lesson like I do , you would agree ....

:eek: sleeping is better than trading = performance is 100% no loss overall :LOL::D

have a good sleep

FTSE 100 - up , up and away ...bulls are in town (expecting some bullish consolidation on the morrow)

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    15.6 KB · Views: 148

little short on footsie... enjoy

Let me bring your attention to one of your quotes, "I would never trade with money on a real account , have tested 100 times , never win ." You have to understand the only way you "get good profits" is buy trading with real money.
This isn't the only thread you are spreading your ignorance on. You need to pack your bags and get a real job, because it is evident you don't know a thing about trading.
Of course, you also wouldn't know this, but you cna make equally good money shorting or going long on any market.
If I didn't do the job, then someone else please help this guy.

I got 1500 pips today on my short scalps , dont need long trades .....:LOL:
My longest trade was 5 minutes , its a looser .....
So I think you must learn a lot , to get good profits .....
Mr. Buffett is a dirty pig and he will get cancer from robbing money .....:LOL:

:cheesy::D:):smart:

FTSE 100 H&S formation

watch out for a flush to the downside after options X is over

Attachments

• FTSE 100 H&S .png
    FTSE 100 H&S .png
    12.3 KB · Views: 122

euro also forming right shoulder

Attachments

• EUR_USD Spot.png
    EUR_USD Spot.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 101

short gold set up ...

arguments given

Attachments

• Daily Spot Gold (17-AUG-10).png
    Daily Spot Gold (17-AUG-10).png
    17.7 KB · Views: 115

FTSE 100 H&S formation

watch out for a flush to the downside after options X is over

a flush prior to options X , even better

I hope everyone caught the move as we made some nice pips on the downside, come and join us and share your analysis

FTSE 100 has a had a 3 bar move on the daily chart, i expect a bounce up to the neck line as potential retest before breaking down to 5060 target and below !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100H&S  .png
    FTSE 100H&S .png
    14.6 KB · Views: 125

“Jealousy is nothing more than a fear of abandonment”

“A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity.”

“Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.”

“The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves”

“Jealousy is the greatest of all evils, and the one which arouses the least pity in the person who causes it”

DAX - ascending triangle pattern - TA states bias upwards as viewed as bullish continuation pattern

Attachments

• DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    11.2 KB · Views: 111

daily oil chart ...............food for thought!!

Attachments

• Light Crude Oil Full1010 Future.png
    Light Crude Oil Full1010 Future.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 121

ws....thanks for all the stuff you posted.all very useful

FTSE 100 being obedient so far

bearish consolidation

Attachments

• FTSE 100 H&S .png
    FTSE 100 H&S .png
    13.4 KB · Views: 129
Status
Not open for further replies.