Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

you go and find a "bulls..t" flag in your chart and play with that, if you know what a mean. Market already gave you the answer you deserve. i know that you hope you listened to me now but it is too late for you. how is your buy advice on gold 1260-63-50 and so on. i told you only one is safe to buy is bp on tuesday, why is that you will never understand.

no more comments to you, say whatever you like, only dummies will believe you.

asta vista baby,

lol ..........you would make a good clown.

there is a circus coming to our area soon and may be you can perform there ?

hahahaha
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

eur broken upwards
in a res area.chart is now bullish

29w2zr5.gif

DalaiLama

The practicing of loving kindness toward one's enemy is the ultimate test of one's own spiritual attainment.

my stock market trading set up............this is the life!! but it will give you a chapatti belly so beware!! hehe

Attachments

• trading set up.JPG
    trading set up.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 151

bear pattern still active

i expect a retrace to the neckline in the following week and then the bears come out to play

Attachments

• FTSE 100-weekly  .png
    FTSE 100-weekly .png
    14.7 KB · Views: 134

ws...care here
not all stock markets are negative
dax daily data
50 point box size ..approx 0.8% by 3 reversal.admittedly in a consolidation.however, last negaative signal was on 25 may
ftse and us indices have more clearer negative signals..euro devaluation keeping dax more alive imho
i sent you an article that the eurozone was not in such a bad way.lets see what happens

66dpux.gif

OK

thanks for the article dentist

a very good read

ws..the ftse is at a major supp area
daily data.50 point box size by 3 reversal.close data plot
it looks pretty negative though

icimmt.gif

eurusd.hourly data input
38 by 3 reversal ..hilo plot
#a high pole at res makes this cross vulnerable to a short term sell off

9zniaw.gif

Hello WS & Others :)

after a long hard time of trading I want to tell YOU ALL something I find out :

If YOU ever did a long trade I laugh about YOU , because the Bank short YOU !!!

The Double bottom is a lie , because the devils fork got 3 prongs , and the middle

get YOUR AS sooner as YOU think , because Shorts are longer than YOU think ....:mad:

So if YOU ever believ in longs , YOU never will come in win :smart:

Have a nice day :LOL::p;):cheesy:

Hello WS & Others :)

after a long hard time of trading I want to tell YOU ALL something I find out :

If YOU ever did a long trade I laugh about YOU , because the Bank short YOU !!!

The Double bottom is a lie , because the devils fork got 3 prongs , and the middle

get YOUR AS sooner as YOU think , because Shorts are longer than YOU think ....:mad:

So if YOU ever believ in longs , YOU never will come in win :smart:

Have a nice day :LOL::p;):cheesy:

Blimey! That's profound!! :LOL: So Warren Buffet has never made a penny from the longside? :rolleyes: Not sure I agree with what you have found out after you long time trading. :LOL::smart::confused:

hahah

well said Mr G

long for long time, short for a short time

hahahah

Mr Buffett make his profit with Securities selling to stupid idiots paying for nothing .
With this money he buy firms and get cash from Bussines not from the share courses.
I never would buy shares , because they are only for the firms = Mr .Buffett well , he
short his own firms with hedge funds , so it works .....:cool:

YOU ALL are toooo stupid to understand .....:confused:

Mr Buffett make his profit with Securities selling to stupid idiots paying for nothing .
With this money he buy firms and get cash from Bussines not from the share courses.
I never would buy shares , because they are only for the firms = Mr .Buffett well , he
short his own firms with hedge funds , so it works .....:cool:

YOU ALL are toooo stupid to understand .....:confused:

And you are an ignorant prick!

Sorry, the rest of you guys, but I feel hot and cross. :)

I got 1500 pips today on my short scalps , dont need long trades .....:LOL:
My longest trade was 5 minutes , its a looser .....
So I think you must learn a lot , to get good profits .....
Mr. Buffett is a dirty pig and he will get cancer from robbing money .....:LOL:

:cheesy::D:):smart:

Also after my recerche Mr.Buffet only buy ****firms or firms , that have no chance...
He know , that he could manipulate this firms with his money ....
He's a pusher like Markus Frick ,telling you to buy shares that never come up .....
He say : CFD ' s are like cancer that grow ... WHY ? because he must pay if you short
his Bucketshops and he lost money than ...
Look at BP ... its easy ... you only must wait until one firm has a problem ....
I short BP since the first message of the platform explosion ....:cry:
So it works , now BP is falling since 2 months , very nice short party ...:)
Goldmann Sachs have a problem with the law = nice short again ....
Its so easy to short problems from others .....

Have a nice short :LOL:

Today at 20:00 MEZ we see , what I had predict 1 week before :::::
Believ never never the long , always keep in mind , that a FAKEY LONG GETS A SHORT...
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
Today I get huge win on short trades , this summer is only for proptraders and banks...
Trade like the bank , think like the bank , then you will get win , nothing else ....
Longs are for dreamers , they dream and fall down .....:LOL:
The Markets are soooo fast , 2fast4you , so better not trade all the time , when long
moves are fishing newbies accounts , margincall vamps....:devilish:
Better sleep on long moves and take the short ones , they got enough pips 4you ....

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.